Bergamot Essential Oil
Jojoba oil for skin
Sea buckthorn oil
Palm oil for face care
Neroli Essential Oil
Juniper essential oil
The shoots and flowers of rosemary, from which they get aromatic oils, have a multilateral effect on the human body and on the condition of the skin. This property of a medicinal plant is used in its practice by beauticians, as well as those women who are used to caring for their face and body at home.
Rosemary essential oil in cosmetology
Cosmetology is the area in which rosemary oil is applied most actively and widely. Indeed, it has a very diverse range of effects on the skin of the face. Beauticians recommend using it for oily, prone skin problems. It can be one of the main components of home cosmetics: masks, creams and serums.
For example, for making masks, you can combine rosemary oil with clay, lemon juice, honey, sour cream, or any other ingredients suitable for your skin type.
Rosemary essential oil for the face reduces the level of increased secretion observed in oily skin, restores elasticity, evens and refreshes the complexion.
After applying this tool, the skin becomes soft, smooth and velvety. If you have noticeable scars or scars, rosemary can also help make them less noticeable.
Rosemary oil for face beauty
Rosemary oil in many cases becomes an effective face care product.
Especially popular is its use for oily and problem skin. Many are primarily interested in whether rosemary oil will help with acne? Yes, if you combine it with other means and proper nutrition.
Let's see what skin problems rosemary oil helps to cope with. The properties of rosemary essential oil allow you to cope with diseases such as:
- purulent rash
One of the main properties of rosemary oil is a decrease in the production of sebaceous glands. With continuous use of the oil, the pores narrow over time. In addition, rosemary has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. After a couple of months of use, the skin becomes noticeably smoother, and the complexion is healthier. The inflammations pass, the amount of acne and fat content decreases.
Rosemary oil is also suitable for dry and fading facial skin, because in addition to anti-inflammatory, it has a rather strong softening effect due to stimulation of blood circulation and increase skin tone. The coarsened areas become softer and smoothed, the skin becomes elastic. Of course, this will not save wrinkles, but the appearance of new ones will delay.
A tablespoon of cosmetic clay is diluted with water to obtain a consistency of thick cream, then 5 drops of rosemary oil is added. The mixture is applied to the face for 12-17 minutes, then washed off. After washing the face is recommended to moisten. A course - from 10 to 30 days on one mask daily.
Mask for oily skin
It is very effective to use rosemary oil for the face, mixing grape seed oil and milk thistle. This mask for oily, problem skin. It is also possible to add one teaspoon of black cumin to a similar mixture of oils, but at the same time there should be no more than one teaspoon of rosemary oil. Apply this mixture on your face for half an hour, then rinse. It is very useful to carry out a similar procedure twice a week.
This mask will help you clean the skin from the black dots. The healing properties of green clay will prevent the emergence of new eels.
- Green Clay 3 tablespoons
- Rosemary essential oil
- Honey 1 tsp
- Water 50 ml
- Fill the clay with warm water.
- Add honey and essential oil.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Clean your face with tonic.
- Apply the mask to your face.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Wipe your face with a towel.
- Apply thermal water.
The leaves of this healing shrub have a "rejuvenating effect." The effect of rosemary is aimed at increasing blood circulation, improving the complexion, removing edema and smoothing wrinkles on the skin of the face and neck. In order to prepare a solution that effectively smoothes wrinkles, you will need:
- Take a tablespoon of sprigs (or foliage) of dried rosemary,
- Add 1 glass of red wine (with dry skin) or vodka (if the skin is oily),
- Place the solution in a place where the sun's rays do not fall (for infusion),
- Stir (or shake) it every 2-3 days,
- Let it brew for at least 5-6 weeks,
- Put in a cool storage place.
Prepared tincture should be used in the morning and evening, treating the skin of the face. Do not forget about facial massage: a little patting, make a semicircular motion - this will allow your skin to "breathe."
Dry and sensitive skin. In case of skin imperfections associated with excessive flaking, dryness or rosacea, it is recommended to apply saturated oil mixtures based on olive, flaxseed oil, grape or peach seed oil. Such healing balms also perfectly cope with the problems of fading, wrinkled skin, nourishing and nourishing it with necessary elements.
To prepare such a balm, you need 20 ml of oil, which forms the basis of the cosmetic, enriched with three drops of rosemary. The resulting mixture is applied to the skin, avoiding sensitive areas around the eyes. An hour later, remove the remnants of the mixture with a paper napkin.
Precautions and contraindications to the use of rosemary oil
Firstly, rosemary oil, like any other essential oil, is not used in its pure form. In case of increased sensitivity of the skin to the components of oils, the use of this product should be abandoned.
There are also contraindications to the use of this oil, namely, during pregnancy and certain diseases. Among them - hypertension, convulsions, epilepsy.
When using rosemary oil, it is necessary to consider that after such a cosmetic procedure, it may be difficult to fall asleep. This is due to a rather strong invigorating effect of the product. Therefore, it is not recommended to use it at night. But in the morning these procedures will energize the whole day.
Regularly applying rosemary oil for the face, every woman who cares about her attractiveness can not only maintain but also prolong her youth.
Evening primrose oil
Patchouli essential oil
Rose Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
Rosemary for the face - properties and application in cosmetology
From this article you will learn:
Rosemary medicinal, or Rosemary ordinary (lat. Rosmarinus officinalis) is a type of semi-shrub and shrub-eternal green plants of the genus Rosemary (Rosmarinus) of the family Luminous (Lamiaceae).
In Russian, rosemary is called the species Rosmarin officinalis Rosmarinus officinalis, and the genus Rosemary Rosmarinus. wiki
Brief botanical description and chemical composition of the plant
Rosemary is a shrub branching, exuding a pleasant aroma, often reaching two meters in height. The branches are densely covered with leathery leaves and relatively small flowers of light blue color.
This is a typical representative of the Mediterranean flora, which grows mainly in dry climates.
The leaves and fruits of the plant are widely used in cooking, medicine, cosmetic and perfumery industry.
Rosemary chemical composition
In the leaves of the shrub, high concentrations of fatty acids, tannins, and essential oils were detected, which together has a beneficial effect on the general state of the body and for the skin as well.
Among the vitamins and trace elements in the plant contain ascorbic, folic, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron.
Extracts and oils obtained from the leaves of the shrub retain high concentrations of healing substances.
Cosmetic effects of rosemary on the skin
The beneficial effects of rosemary on the tissue of the epidermis has been proven in the course of medical research.
Not so long ago among the active substances of the plant was detected protein HSP70. It is a substance with unique protective properties that reduces the harmful effects of toxins, free radicals, and stress on the skin.
Rosemary extract effectively prevents skin aging, helping to avoid the premature appearance of wrinkles. Such care is relevant at any age.
The effectiveness of rosemary essential oil for skin
Any experienced cosmetologist will say that skin care should be regular, continuing day by day - morning and evening.
You can read more about all the beneficial properties of rosemary in this interesting article.
It is precisely the systematic effect of essential oil on the skin that will achieve the following effects:
- Toning - without daily such exposure, epidermal tissue will never look fresh, healthy, youthful.
- Calming. This property can be useful not only after cleansing the face. The skin needs a similar effect after a long stay in the sun, frost, when it was accidentally injured.
- Cleansing of the skin from acne, pathological rash, acne, comedones.
- Preventing the formation of scars and marks after acne.
- Reduction of pigmentation (rosemary for the face prevents the appearance of new stains and reduces the appearance of old ones).
- Lifting - active ingredients help from wrinkles,
- Reduction of the manifestations of the vascular network on the face,
- Prevention of acne, the treatment of acne and an additional tool used in the treatment of pathological rash.
- Rosemary is a universal hair care product, you can read more here.
What recipes are useful for home use?
In a non-professional environment, you can use a whole range of recipes.
However, the use of such a strong drug as rosemary essential oil requires prior consultation with a dermatologist, especially if the development of purulent-inflammatory processes (dermatitis, eczema, furunculosis, etc.) is observed on the skin.
Homemade Rosemary Recipes for Face Skin
- Compresses with essential oil
In order to prepare a healing compress with a calming and healing effect (from scars, scars, traces of acne), which is especially important for acne.
Buy real rosemary essential oil here
It is necessary to mix 20 ml of base oil (peach, olive, almond) and 3-5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Means gently soak the cloth and impose it on problem areas for 15 minutes. Then remove and rinse your face with cool water. The frequency of use - 2 times a day during the month.
This tool helps to reduce pores, conduct deep cleansing, helps to eliminate the "black spots". To prepare 30 grams of dry leaves insist on 250 ml of boiling water for two hours.
Strained liquid is poured into a jar and stored in the refrigerator for three days. Tonic wipe the face in the morning and evening before applying makeup or after removing it.
Preparing the infusion indicated in the previous recipe, you can freeze it. In the morning, a piece of ice is wrapped in thin gauze, so as not to scratch the delicate skin, and is used to wipe the face.
This is not only a spa treatment that improves the appearance, but also an excellent tonic.
- Complex infusion with lifting effect
To prepare a simple anti-aging agent, you will need:
- rosemary infusion - 1 part,
- chamomile extract - 3 parts,
- Mint infusion - 2 parts.
All components are mixed, combined with dry white wine and left for two weeks to mature. The resulting tool wipe the skin 3-4 times a week, mostly at night. To achieve the maximum effect, 3-5 drops of plant essential oil are introduced into the mixture.
Check out this french organic green clay
- Treatment of excessive facial fat
Unique results helps to achieve green clay with rosemary. The dry powder is diluted to a creamy consistency with specially prepared extract or water.
If the last option is chosen, 3 drops of essential oil are added to the clay.
This recipe will be a real salvation for oily skin, if you use it 3 times a week.
- Lifting lotion
The multicomponent composition consists of the specified ingredients:
- Chamomile flowers - 3 parts
- rosemary - 1 part,
- peppermint - 2 parts
- salicylic acid - 2 parts
- white wine - 1 l.
All components are mixed and brought to full maturity within 2 weeks. The finished product is filtered, in the resulting liquid is injected 5-7 drops of essential oil. The lotion is used to treat the skin, mostly before bedtime, for 15 days.
It is enough to dip a cotton pad and wet the face liberally - the healing properties of rosemary will do the trick.
- For oily skin
For oily, tired skin, rosemary (1 drop) is combined with milk thistle (10 ml). With abundant rashes, with a directional effect from acne - with black cumin oil (the same proportions), but the mixture is applied dotted.
If you replace milk thistle with wild rose, you can get an excellent tool to prevent the formation of scars and scars after acne.
- Rosemary Refreshing Face Tonic
Dissolve 3 drops of rosemary in 1 teaspoon of vinegar and add 500 ml of cold water.
A clear contraindication to the use of essential oil and rosemary tinctures in cosmetics is an individual intolerance to the drug.
Caution should be exercised in pregnant women and girls under the age of 16 - it is recommended that you first consult with a specialist and test on the skin of the elbow (on the inside).
Essential oil should not be applied to the delicate skin around the eyes.
Home care is the basis of the beauty and youthfulness of the skin, especially in mature and old age. Active ingredients of plant origin will help to achieve a stunning effect.
The main thing - the regular conduct of therapeutic and preventive procedures, which is easy to implement at home.
By the way, rosemary can be grown very easily at home, on a windowsill, read more about this in this article.
Rosemary oil application for face
Aromatherapy procedures with oil help to increase pressure, relieve nervous tension. In cosmetology, rosemary ether helps to cope with rosacea, furunculosis, dermatitis, purulent rashes, acne. The scope of rosemary for skin is very wide:
- add to homemade face masks,
- prepare different compresses,
- make homemade lotions, tonics, tinctures and tinctures,
- add to the finished care cosmetics,
- used in its pure form, but only on coarsened skin or directly on inflammation.
Rosemary ether is divided into three chemotypes: tsineolny (used for skin prone to inflammation with large contaminated pores), camphor-borneol (recommended for scars, scars, peeling, couperosis, inflammations), verbenone (copes with the restoration of water-lipid balance, restores dry, fading, dehydrated skin). Their difference is in the ratio of the active ingredients and the place of growth of the plant.
The best recipes with rosemary oil
The most effective means involving rosemary are masks, lotions, homemade soap. Ether in its pure form is rarely used, it is often combined with other components:
- For example, for oily, problem and combination skin, rosemary for the face is added to white, black and blue clay. Alcoholic infusions are prepared with it, mixed with other herbs to enhance the effect. A little vinegar, lemon juice, and grated oatmeal are added to the masks.
- For dry skin care, fruits (banana, avocado) and other types of cosmetic oils are used.
- To get a rejuvenating effect, apply seaweed, goat milk, cocoa powder, egg yolks and other components. They all contain many vitamins and minerals, and their combination with rosemary doubles the beneficial properties of all components.
Preparation of masks for the face takes a little time, and the effect of their use on the feedback of women is visible from the first time. They need to be put on a course of 10–15 days, so nutrients accumulate in the skin and have not a short-term, but a long-term therapeutic effect. From rosemary you can make masks that eliminate acne, inflammation, scars, scars that improve the condition of dry or oily skin.
There are several excellent masks that help to cope with inflammations, abscesses, acne and comedones. This is recommended for problem skin and with a high degree of fat content:
- Take black or blue (less dried) clay in the amount of 2 tsp., A teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 drops of rosemary oil, some mineral water.
- Mix all the ingredients to the consistency of sour cream. If necessary, add an additional portion of clay.
- Apply the mixture on the face, neck and décolleté area (if there are problems). Hold 15–20 min. Rinse with warm water, apply cream.
- The procedure is repeated twice a week.
The mask of scars improves the structure of the epidermis, penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin, helping to smooth out small scars and folds, making the skin smooth. Before applying the mixture, clean the face with a peeling or scrub with the addition of sour fruits:
- Mix 11 g of green clay, half a tablespoon of fat sour cream, 11 g of potato starch, 5 drops of rosemary oil.
- Mask applied to problem areas. Hold for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Apply a course of 5-10 procedures twice a week, after a week break, you can repeat the treatment.
For dry skin
This type of skin needs careful care. Without it, the dermis loses elasticity, firmness. Face mask with rosemary oil nourishes, tones, nourishes with vitamins and fatty acids:
- Take 3 drops of rosemary oil, 7 drops of grape seed oil, rub half a fresh cucumber without skin on a fine grater, add 16 g of cream, 7 g of starch. Mix everything.
- Mash the surface of the face with herbal decoction, apply a slurry to the entire surface of the face for half an hour.
- It can be washed off with warm mineral water or plantain broth. Apply a nourishing cream.
- Use a mask every day for a week.
For oily skin
With improper use of cosmetics pores immediately expand, clogged with fat, street dust, then inflamed. This recipe will help get rid of oily shine, the composition gently nourishes the skin, and the acids contained in apples and strawberries dry out inflammations, vitaminize the dermis, and rosemary oil will narrow pores. You will need oatmeal for a long cooking, half an apple, 2–3 strawberries, 10 g of fatty yogurt, 3 drops of rosemary:
- Dip the flakes in a coffee grinder (you will need 10 g from the flour produced), grate a half of an apple on a fine grater, crush the strawberries into mashed potatoes.
- Mix all of the above ingredients.
- Apply gruel on the face, leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, apply the appropriate cream.
Oil lifting mask
To prepare the mask you will need one of the base oils - avocado, almond, olive, rose, rosehip or flaxseed. In combination with rosemary, each of them will increase the production of collagen, smooth fine wrinkles, saturate the skin with antioxidants:
- Mix rosemary with any of the above oils in the ratio of 1 drop of ether to 1 tbsp. l base.
- Apply the oil mixture to your face, hold for 30 minutes, blot the rest with a napkin or rinse with warm water.
Natural rosemary lotion effectively tones, reduces shine, tightens pores and refreshes the skin of the face. There are various cooking recipes that use ether or a plant in fresh or dried form:
Acne on the face
2 drops of rosemary ester, 6 drops of sodium benzoate, half a tablespoon of chopped orange and lemon peel, 15 leaves of mint, 60 ml of brandy, half a cup of rose water.
In pink water for an hour, soak the zest, mint leaves, then strain the solution. Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid. Pour the product into the container, store in the refrigerator.
To wipe the face in the morning and in the evening.
3 tsp. Table vinegar, 3 drops of rosemary oil.
Mix the listed components, fill them with 2 cups of mineral water. Keep refrigerated.
Daily, as needed.
Fading Skin Lotion
1 tbsp. l lemon juice, 500 g of water, 2 tbsp. l dry rosemary.
Place the rosemary in a container and pour water on it, put it on low heat, simmer for half an hour. Strain with a strainer, add lemon juice.
Wipe the skin in the evenings after washing.
Homemade soap can be an unusual way of skin care. It will gently cleanse the skin of the face and body of impurities, maintain water balance. Cooking method:
- Melt 100 g of soap base with goat milk in a water bath, cool to 38 ° C.
- Add 2 drops of rosemary, lavender and geranium oils. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into the form, let it harden.
- The finished soap can be used in the shower instead of the gel or wash your face as a cleansing foam.
How Rosemary Oil Affects Face Skin
In cosmetology, rosemary essential oil is used for the treatment and prevention of various skin diseases and everyday face care. With regular use of the product reduces the number of wrinkles, inflammations are dried, the cells are saturated with moisture and vitamins.
The main active components of rosemary:
- bornyl acetate
- calcium, iron,
- fatty acid,
- B vitamins and others.
All components whose name ends with “ol” are polyhydric alcohols. They give rosemary a unique flavor and help biologically active substances penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
The formula of rosemary is universal. At observance of a compounding the product completely adapts to needs of skin and well influences its condition. Among the healing properties of rosemary:
Rosemary oil instantly relieves puffiness, normalizes water balance and stimulates blood circulation. The individual components of the product contribute to the resorption of salt and fat deposits, discoloration of pigment spots and black spots, smoothing of mimic wrinkles.
If you apply rosemary essential oil to the sites of purulent-inflammatory processes, you can prevent the further spread of infection.
There are three types of rosemary oil, which differ in the ratio of active ingredients:
- camphor-borneol - suitable for owners of oily, combination and problem skin. It is also recommended for acne scars, scars, rosacea, roughness,
- tsineolny - used to care for porous, prone to comedones, skin,
- Verbenone - used to restore dry, dehydrated and fading skin.
Ways to use rosemary oil at home
Rosemary oil is an essential oil, therefore, in its pure form, it applies only a dot on acne, acne, scars and purulent inflammation. In all other cases, it is combined with base oils and other esters, plant extracts, clay, honey, dairy products.
For greater effectiveness, rosemary oil is added to store cosmetics. Only 2 drops of ether will enrich with vitamins and minerals day face cream or lotion.
Moisturizing and nourishing for dry skin
The imbalance of sebum production leads to dryness and sensitivity of the skin to temperature extremes, wind, and ultraviolet radiation. With illiterate care, its color becomes dull, and the structure becomes thin and rigid. After applying homemade cosmetics with rosemary essential oil, the condition of the face will improve significantly. The tool will retain moisture in the cells, restore the lipid layer and create a film that protects from the effects of harmful factors.
Fruit acids in the composition of the banana cleanse the skin from the stratum corneum and help to improve the complexion. Vitamins of groups B and E have a moisturizing and nourishing action.
- Mash 1/2 piece of ripe banana with a fork.
- Add 5 ml of avocado oil, 1 drop of lavender ester and 2 drops of rosemary oil to the puree.
- Apply to skin and leave for half an hour.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week before bedtime.
Peach oil has a weightless structure that is ideal for dry skin. In combination with rosemary oil, the product quickly compensates for the lack of moisture and keeps it for some time.
- Mix 4 tsp. peach oil and 15 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Apply the mask to the skin of the face and leave for 25-30 minutes.
- An hour later, remove the excess with a dry cloth.
Remedies for combination and oily skin
Oily and combination skin types are more prone to acne and black spots. This problem is caused by excessive secretion of sebaceous glands, so the main requirement for the care cosmetics is the normalization of their work. Rosemary oil completely copes with the task. The product mattifies, tones, moisturizes the epidermis, cleanses the pores and prevents the development of inflammation.
Rosemary Cleansing Tonic
Tonic should be used daily after washing or removing makeup. The procedure will narrow the pores and get rid of black dots. Over time, the condition of the skin will improve and it will be possible to switch to a more gentle treatment designed for the normal type.
To prepare the tonic you will need:
- 30 g dried rosemary leaves,
- 250 ml of boiling water,
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Leaves pour boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Then strain and add rosemary ether to the liquid. Keep the product in the refrigerator and use as directed.
Rosemary Oil Lotion
For the preparation of alcohol lotion you will need:
- 1 l white wine,
- 30 g dry chamomile flowers,
- 10 g dry rosemary leaves,
- 20 g dry leaves of mint,
- 20 g salicylic acid
- 7 drops of rosemary essential oil.
All components, except ether, mix in one container and place in a dark place to infuse. After 2 weeks, the lotion will be ready. Strain the liquid and add rosemary oil to it. Stir. Apply with a cotton swab in the evening for 15 days.
It is not recommended to use cosmetics on alcohol constantly. This can lead to a violation of the lipid balance of even oily skin.
Before making the mask, grind the oatmeal in a blender to the consistency of flour. Next, follow the step-by-step recipe:
- Grate half an apple over a fine grater.
- Mash 3 strawberries to a gruel condition.
- Mix apple, berry and 10 g of oatmeal.
- Add 10 ml of kefir and 2 drops of rosemary oil to the mask.
- Apply the composition on the face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Care for normal skin
Normal skin type fully justifies its name. It rarely causes problems in the form of acne or peeling. The face of nature looks fresh, toned, has an even color. To maintain it in this state does not require any effort. Everyday care should be simple and useful.
Soap for washing
Essential oils in the composition of natural soap gently cleanse the skin of the face and body of impurities, maintain water balance.
- Melt 100 g of soap base with goat's milk in a water bath.
- Remove the base from the heat, cool to 38–40 ° C.
- Add 2 drops of rosemary, lavender and geranium essential oil. Stir.
- Pour base into shape and wait for freezing.
- Ready soap use for washing in the morning and in the evening.
Means for the prevention and elimination of wrinkles
Loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin, violation of the oval of the face, the appearance of mimic wrinkles, age spots are signs of age-related changes. This natural process is associated with the restructuring of the hormonal background and a new way of life. Rosemary oil is designed to stop its development and preserve youth as long as possible. To do this, you should daily use a nourishing cream, toning lotion, as well as several times a week to make masks and compresses with a lifting effect.
In support of anti-aging cosmetic procedures, fill your diet with seafood, oily fish, nuts, natural vegetable oils, fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not forget to drink 1.5–2 l of pure water per day and do facial exercises.
Complex herbal face extract
Herbal infusion - an alternative to modern tonic and lotion. Its advantage is the absence of preservatives and useless chemicals.
- Pour 400 ml of boiling water with a mixture of dried herbs: 10 g of rosemary, 30 g of chamomile, 20 g of mint.
- When the decoction has cooled, strain it through cheesecloth.
- Add 3 tbsp to the liquid. l white wine and 5 drops of rosemary.
- Insist the remedy 2 weeks in a dark place.
Wipe the skin infusion every other day. The procedure is carried out 2-3 hours before bedtime.
Mask on olive oil
Olive oil is the simplest and most affordable anti-wrinkle treatment known since ancient Greece.
- Beat 1 chicken yolk.
- Add to it 2 tbsp. l olive oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil.
- Apply the mask to the skin.
- Wash off after 15 minutes with warm water.
Anti-aging express mask
Anti-aging mask improves skin turgor, stimulates cell biosynthesis and evens complexion. Its main components are:
- 8 drops of rosemary essential oil,
- 12 g of kelp seaweed,
- 4 g coconut oil,
- 6 g of cocoa powder.
Cooking technology consists of several steps:
- Dried algae diluted with green tea in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Leave on for 5–7 minutes to insist.
- Then add all other ingredients and mix.
- Apply the mask to your face along the massage lines.
- Wash off after 30 minutes with mineral water.
- Secure the result with cosmetics with a high content of hyaluronic acid.
- Repeat the procedure every week.
Wrinkle oil mask
Rosemary oil in combination with any base oil is a universal care product. It can be used in the fight against wrinkles, acne and post-acne, scars, rosacea and other problems. The ratio of ester to base is standard: 2 drops per 1 tbsp. l
For anti-aging purposes, oils are best:
- grape seed,
All of these products are lightweight and suitable for use at any time of the year. They will not clog pores and help the skin to stay young and fresh longer.
How to get rid of acne and traces of it with rosemary oil
One of the functions of rosemary oil is to combat acne and their marks. Homemade cosmetics, prepared with the addition of ether, reduce inflammation, prevent the spread of infection and accelerate the healing of tissues.Due to the matting effect on the skin, there will be no noticeable consequences of the problem, and new lesions will be much less.
If long-term care with rosemary oil does not give a result and acne continues to appear, you should visit the office of a dermatologist. Having passed the necessary tests, you quickly identify the source of acne and restore healthy skin.
Acne Acne Treatment
To prepare an effective means, you need to mix 10 ml of black cumin oil and 1 drop of rosemary oil. Apply the oil mixture dot on inflammation before bedtime.
Replacing in the recipe black cumin oil with rosehip oil or milk thistle, get a folk remedy for the prevention of scars and scars after acne.
Compress from acne and traces of them
To combat acne and their marks, you need to:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l olive oil and 5 drops of rosemary ether.
- Saturate a napkin or cotton pad with an oil solution.
- Put a compress on the problem area.
- Remove it after 10 minutes.
- Rinse the face with cold water.
- Perform the procedure twice a day for a month.
How to get rid of rosacea with rosemary oil
From a vascular star on the face helps a mixture of caring cream and rosemary oil. Add 2 drops of rosemary oil to the product and apply on the face before bedtime in places of pronounced rosacea.
The cream will help the essential oil to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin faster and enhance its effect.
Also, to combat the problem is suitable daily evening mask of 1 tbsp. l Milk thistle oil and 2 drops of rosemary ether. It effectively relieves inflammation, restores blood circulation and eliminates congestion in the vessels. After several treatments, the complexion will even out and the grid will become less noticeable.
If milk thistle oil is not available, replace it with wheat germ, grape seed oil or sesame oil. They also gently affect the blood vessels, without causing allergies and pain.