Grape seed oil is a real fount of vitamins and nutrients necessary for skin. It is widely used in the cosmetic industry in the production of face and body care products.
Grape seed oil is isolated from the dried grape seed by hot and cold pressing. Nevertheless, cold-pressed oil is the most valuable for the skin, which, with this method of obtaining the maximum, retains its unique qualities, while the hot exit method gives a much larger amount of finished products.
Its composition contains a large amount of antioxidants and so-called “beauty vitamins” (E, A, B, C, PP) and essential unsaturated fatty acids (especially linoleic acid), which cause a stunning effect when applied to the skin of the face. Grape seed oil is an excellent prevention of dryness, peeling, wilting of the skin and early signs of aging (lethargy, sagging, wrinkles, pigment spots), maintaining and maintaining its optimal level of moisture, elasticity and elasticity.
The benefits of grape seed oil for facial skin.
Due to the unique light structure, the oil very quickly penetrates the skin at a deep level, without leaving an oily sheen and supplying it with the necessary substances, therefore it is recommended for the care of any skin type. Nevertheless, it is especially useful for oily skin, because it has high anti-inflammatory properties, restores and regulates the secretion of sebaceous glands, perfectly tightens enlarged pores, does not clog them and does not contribute to the development of acne. Oily skin after its application becomes surprisingly matte, delicate, velvety, with a well-hydrated and taut. As noted earlier, grape seed oil has a nourishing, softening, toning, moisturizing and regenerating effect, due to which, with its regular use, the skin is transformed, becoming fresh and healthy. In addition, it has the property to restore impaired metabolic processes at the intracellular level. Also, regular use of oil activates the activity of cells responsible for the production of the two components of collagen and elastin skin that are young.
Due to the high regenerating ability, grape seed oil is effective in treating various minor skin lesions (scratches, abrasions, light cuts, etc.), and its astringent properties have recommended it as an excellent remedy for acne and acne, as well as for the care of problem skin. . It also perfectly exfoliates the dead layers of the epidermis, improves the structure and relief of the skin, helps to restore lipid balance, and its soothing effect helps to eliminate any kind of irritation from the skin.
It should be noted that grape seed oil is ideal for the care of a thin and sensitive area around the eyes, it is also recommended in the care of a tender decollete and bust. It is also worth noting that its use helps to strengthen the protective functions of the epidermis.
Methods and recipes for the use of grape seed oil for the face.
Grape seed oil is universal, it can be used in a clean, undiluted form instead of a moisturizing cream (in particular for the area around the eyes), combined with other vegetable and essential oils, and also enrich the finished cosmetic formulations (masks, creams, lotions, tonics, balms etc., about half a teaspoon per one-time use) and home-made products for any skin type, including sensitive, oily and problematic. This fantastic product can also be used as an effective and gentle means to cleanse the skin of the face (including removing makeup from the eyes). In the latter case, the oil is recommended to pre-heat a little, which will improve its penetration into the pores. After such a cleansing procedure, the skin does not require additional care. It is cleansed, got nourishment, moisturizing and toning. When used as a moisturizer (including for the eyelid area), it should also be slightly warmed up and then driven into the skin of the face with fingertips, following the massage lines. Twenty minutes later, the skin should be slightly blotted with a paper napkin.
For toning, nourishing dry and sensitive skin with signs of flaking, it is recommended to combine grape seed oil with avocado oil, wheat germ, jojoba oil or almond oil in equal proportions, or take three parts of another cosmetic or vegetable oil into three parts of the stone oil. Apply the composition can be directly lubricating the skin, and you can: soak a cosmetic napkin composition and apply it for half an hour. After this period, the face should be wiped with a cotton swab, previously moistened with warm water.
In order to tone up wrinkled, loose and dry skin of the face, it is recommended to use grape seed oil mixed with sandalwood oil (taken in equal proportions).
To increase the effectiveness of this product can be enriched with various essential components. Their choice will depend on the existence of a problem with which you want to cope. In this case, a tablespoon of stone oil must be taken three drops of essential. Citrus and rosewood oils are ideal for daily skin care.
To relieve inflammation of dry skin with signs of flaking, it is necessary to combine in equal proportion grape seed oil with avocado oil or wheat germ and enrich the mixture with two drops of sandalwood or chamomile oil (ylang-ylang, lavender, juniper and rose are also suitable).
To eliminate mimic wrinkles, use this mixture twice a day: combine a tablespoon of grape seed oil with the same amount of avocado oil and add two drops of neroli (you can replace with sandalwood).
If you have deep wrinkles, this mixture will help to significantly reduce and smooth the skin: combine a tablespoon of grape oil with two drops of peppermint oil (you can replace neroli, limemet, fennel, pine).
For the daily care of mature skin, it is recommended to use a mixture of a tablespoon of this stone oil with one or two drops of the essential component, which can be sandalwood oil, caeputa or limemet.
For the care of oily skin, in the presence of enlarged pores, it is recommended to apply a daily mask of a mixture of grape seed oil and avocado oil, taken in equal proportions. Hold the mask for half an hour, then remove the excess composition from the skin, soaking it with a paper napkin.
For oily skin it is also effective to use such a mask: combine the juice of one fresh orange with a beaten egg yolk, add a tablespoon of grape oil and two tablespoons of camphor alcohol. Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is obtained, which is applied to the face and, after twenty minutes, removed using warm water. Let me remind you that any face care procedures should be carried out on previously cleansed skin. Successes you, healthy, beautiful and young skin.
# 1 Nina
- Advanced user
- Group: Users
- Posts: 2,584
- Registration: 17 May 11
- Moscow city
- Thank you: 30128
Grape seed oil
Skin care - not an easy task, but you can cope with it, especially if you find the right tools. Once this was a big problem for me. I tried a lot of creams, but most of them caused allergies, the skin only got worse. But is it possible to leave the skin without power? Of course not! How else to keep her young? I found a wonderful way out for myself - cosmetic oils. One of them is grape seed oil. For me, the owner of oily problem skin, this find was truly a gift from heaven!
My light, mirror, say ...
Every woman's cherished dream is to be the most beautiful! How to achieve this? Of course, make friends with grape seed oil!
This oil is great for all skin types. It saves both fading dry skin, and problematic and oily. Does it happen? Yes! Grape seed oil nourishes and fills with life, but at the same time, thanks to its light texture, it is quickly absorbed and leaves almost no greasy shine. It does not clog pores, and even helps to narrow them!
Two methods are used to obtain grape seed oil - cold and hot spin. Of course, it is better to choose cold pressed, because in such a product there is more benefit!
Its main part is unsaturated fatty acids. Grape oil is a record holder among other oils for the content of linoleic acid (Omega-6), which helps to maintain the water and cellular balance of the skin, make the skin well-groomed and smooth. In the case of a lack of linoleic acid, the skin becomes dry and flaky. This oil is rich in various useful elements and vitamins - A, B, C, E, PP. Due to the high content of vitamin E, grape seed oil keeps the skin young, helps to avoid age-related changes - loss of moisture and elasticity, the appearance of lethargy and flabbiness.
Grape oil for skin health
Grape seed oil has unique properties - it has a vitaminizing, moisturizing, antioxidant and regenerating effect. This is a great tool to help you cope with problems such as rosacea and varicose veins.
The effect of using grape oil:
• With regular use, a healthy matt complexion is achieved. The skin becomes well-groomed, tender, soft, smooth and even.
• Skin elasticity and elasticity increase, small wrinkles are smoothed (hooray! - let's not let them appear!).
• The skin is refreshed and toned, moisturized and softened, eliminates dryness and peeling.
• Stimulates lymphatic drainage. Skin swelling passes, blood circulation improves, annoying dark circles under the eyes disappear.
• Strengthens the connective tissue of the skin, cell renewal.
• It has a wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
• Grape oil is an excellent sunscreen and perfect care for your skin after sunburn.
And here is the use, and there is the use ... all around is one use!
Grape seed oil perfectly cares not only for the skin, but also for the nails and hair. It nourishes them with minerals and vitamins, eliminates fragility. You can use it for dry and thin, and oily hair. This oil is a salvation for damaged hair.
To strengthen the hair, rub this oil 30 minutes before washing your hair. Hair will be shiny and silky! Grape oil is easily washed off and leaves no greasy residue.
Some useful recipes
• Grape seed oil not only perfectly moisturizes, but also cleanses the skin. It helps to remove the remnants of cosmetics, cleans dust from the pores. Apply 3-5 drops of oil on a swab moistened with water and pressed, wipe the skin.
• Combine 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil and 2 drops of fir oil and wipe your face with this composition. Thanks to him, the production of excess sebum will stop, the pores will be cleaned. You will get rid of wrinkles, acne, swelling of the face will be removed, the elasticity and elasticity of your skin will increase.
• To prevent mimic wrinkles around the eyes, mix a tablespoon of grape seed oil with 2 drops of mint, fennel or pine essential oil. Apply for 30 minutes a mask, then wash.
• If you have very dry and scaly skin, you can mix grape seed oil with more nutritious fatty oils (avocado, jojoba) in a ratio of 1: 1 or 2: 1.
• To tone the skin, add a few drops of sandalwood or orange essential oil to the grape seed oil.
• To moisturize hair, heal wounds and get rid of rashes, make a mask of grape seed oil, eggs and lemon juice. Hold it for half an hour and wash it off.
Grape seed oil is a source of healthy beauty. For best effect, combine the use of cosmetic grape seed oil with food. Then the body will also heal from the inside! Take care of yourself, and you will keep youth and radiance for a long time!
The healing properties of the oil
Grapeseed oil has beneficial properties.
Grape seed oil contains many different vitamins, valuable micro and macro elements, linoleic and palmitic acids. Its useful properties make it especially popular in cosmetology means. Vitamins A, E and C, which are part of the formula, help the skin to resist aging, while the acids in it provide grape oil with a softening, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect. After all, as you know, the lack of these substances in the body affects the appearance of the skin, appears on the face as a peeling, then there is dehydration of the body and, as a result, premature aging of the body.
It is for the content of the valuable healing properties of grape seed oil called the elixir of youth, beauty and health.
Unique properties of the oil:
- It contains many beneficial fatty acids and bioflavonoids.
- It is suitable for all skin types. Even acne-prone skin reacts positively to it.
- Non-medicinal (does not clog the pores of the sebaceous glands), therefore it is indicated for people with oily and problem skin.
- Hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation even in the most sensitive skin of the face.
- Rejuvenates the skin due to a unique substance that is included in its composition, affecting the skin ten times more effective than vitamins A, E and C.
- Increases the elasticity of blood vessels. This property is especially important in diseases of hypertension and the cardiovascular system.
- It goes well with other oils.
Grape seed oil is extracted in two ways.
The first method is hot extraction, designed to produce a large amount of the final product, but with this type of production, the lion’s share of vitamins and microelements is lost.
The second method is cold pressing or pressing, which allows producing not so much oil, but preserving its priceless properties. This oil should be chosen for medical and cosmetic procedures.
Topics of upcoming webinars:
- How to lose weight without willpower and that the weight did not return again?
- How to become healthy again without pills, in a natural way?
- Where do kidney stones come from and what to do so that they do not appear again?
- How to stop going to gynecologists, to give birth to a healthy child and not grow old at 40?
Grape seed oil for face: the benefits
The oil is made from dried grape seed using cold (sometimes hot) extraction. And the first thing that makes grape seed oil wonderful is that it is hypoallergenic and is suitable for absolutely everyone.
There are a lot of useful properties:
- Versatility. This oil can be used for all skin types and in any form.
- Does not form film. It is fully absorbed, does not clog pores, closes access to oxygen.
- Moisturizes.Moreover, this is achieved not according to the same principle as in purchased oils such as Johnsons Baby: paraffins form a film and do not allow moisture to evaporate, creating a moisturizing effect, and as a result, the skin dries even more. Here in the composition contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, which moisturize naturally and for a long time. For example, linoleic acid, oleic.
- Rejuvenates The oil contains a whole complex of natural “rejuvenating” substances: phytosterols, flavonoids, vitamins E, A, C. They activate the process of collagen production in the body, nourish the skin, smooth fine wrinkles, increase elasticity. In combination with special exercises, modeling and facial rejuvenation will be much more effective.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. Oil relieves inflammation, irritation, itching, helps get rid of acne, blackheads, heals minor wounds, scratches. The process of regeneration of damaged tissues and the elimination of toxins are accelerated.
- Whitens. With the help of acids, grape seed oil is used for the face, as a means that equalizes the tone of the face, eliminates redness and slight pigmentation, makes freckles less noticeable.
- Normalizes fat content. Blood circulation and nutrition of sebaceous and sweat glands are improved, so the greasiness of the skin goes away, and the fat content is normalized.
- Increases the protective ability of the skin, protects it from exposure to sunlight, dust, infections, etc.
An impressive list, agree. Therefore, women of all ages use home-based cosmetics based on oil, preferring natural care of themselves to fillers, threads, operations and so on.
There are also many applications, both as a face care cosmetics and anti-aging. We'll talk more about how to use the oil now.
So, how to use butter in masks recipes:
- For acne and blackheads.
It is necessary to mix a third tsp. tea tree oil and a tablespoon of grape oil, with a cotton swab in the mixture to lubricate the skin. Soak for half an hour, then rinse with warm water and lubricate the skin with a moisturizer. This is an antimicrobial mask, it is better to do it once a week. But with a strong acne rash, you can even every day.
Mix 1 tsp. grape oil, 1 tbsp. l natural drinking yoghurt without additives (non-fat) and 1 banana. Brew green tea, cool it so that it is hot. But not scorching. We dip the cloth in tea and put it on the face for 5 minutes. Remove the napkin and apply our mask with massage movements. After 30 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water, apply cream.
Mix 1 tsp. grape seed oil, 5-7 g yeast (not dry), 10 drops of liquid vitamin A, mashed avocado (done in a blender or on a fine grater for mashed potatoes). We steam out the skin with warm herbal decoction (green tea, nettle, chamomile, mint, sea buckthorn). Apply the mask for 40 minutes, gently wipe the residue with a paper towel.
Take 1 tsp. grape oil, 10 black chokeberry berries and cosmetic clay - blue or black, 1 tsp. Crush berries in mashed potatoes, mix the rest of the ingredients. Soak on the skin for 15 minutes, remove with a cotton swab with cleansing milk. Such a mask not only normalizes oily skin, but also whitens, equalizes skin tone, removes pimples.
Cosmetic finds with grape seed oil for the face
You need to mix jojoba oil and grape oil 1 tbsp. l and add to your usual night cream. You can still drop a couple of drops of wheat germ oil and orange. Apply the mixture every day before going to bed with light movements along the massage lines.
Everything is simple - to apply oil to clean eyelashes cleared of make-up before going to bed with a clean brush from the mascara. Daily application will help to make the lashes thicker and longer.
Mix 1 tbsp. l grape and almond oils, add 7 drops of sandalwood oil. How to apply on the face: we heat our mixture in a water bath so that it is hot, but not burning (you can check it with your finger), dip a tissue napkin and keep it on the face for half an hour. You can make slits for the eyes, and you can pre-close the eyelids cucumber circles. Especially important for those who perform exercises for the facial muscles.
- Makeup remover lotion.
To 50 ml of micellar water add a couple of drops of rose oil, 1 tbsp. l grape oil and 1 tbsp. l chamomile decoction. You can remove makeup even from the eyes. After use, rinse with water.
- Applications for nourishing the skin around the eyes.
What you need: 2 tsp. aloe juice, 2 tsp. grape seed oil, a couple drops of lemon, rose, and jojoba oil. Dip cotton pads in the mixture and apply them on closed eyelids (you can use several disks for 1 eye to completely cover the surface of the eyelids). After 15 minutes, remove the discs, remove the remnants of the mixture with a damp cloth / towel.
Did you know?
Grape seed oil is used not only for the face. It is added to anti-cellulite masks and scrubs, baths for tired hands and feet, hair care products, mouth rinses. Or simply put it on the nails, used in its pure form for massage and lightening age spots (even age) throughout the body.
And some even, it happens, fry in grape oil food. This is explained by the fact that grape seed oil is less carcinogenic. But, nevertheless, when frying, all the benefits of the oil disappear, and carcinogens are still formed.
As they say beauticians reviews, it is better to leave this oil for external use. Or, as an option, as a salad dressing. With lemon juice, try it!
It's time to make the right choice for your health. It's not too late - act! Now 1000-year-old recipes are available for you. 100% natural complexes Trado - This is the best gift for your body. Start to restore your health today!
Combine skin care with special exercises for the face.
Do not forget that many problems can be avoided by doing anti-aging gymnastics for the face. I recommend my set of exercises "Modeling and facial rejuvenation BEAUTYVITA" . It needs to be done every day, for five or ten minutes. I tried all the techniques given in it on myself and vouch for the result.
These are 5-10 minutes of exercise per day, and the facial muscles are strengthened and tightened, the facial features become clearer, the eyelids tightened, and the look clear and young.
Muscle tone improves blood circulation and skin nourishment, hence a fresh and even complexion, narrowed pores, wrinkle smoothing. Click the link and join. Beauty does not require sacrifice, it requires competent care.
That's all for today.
Leave comments, subscribe to blog updates.
And do not forget to share interesting articles with friends in social networks.
Characteristics and properties
Grapes - one of the first cultivated plants, it was grown for 6000 years BC in Mesopotamia. After four millennia, the vine was brought to the Mediterranean region, where the plant stuck perfectly and was used for winemaking. When it began to squeeze the oil from grape seeds is impossible to say for sure, but it gained popularity in the Middle Ages. Even then, French perfumers used it for cosmetic elixirs.
Cold-pressed oil is most beneficial for the skin.
Grape seed oil is classified as a vegetable. It is produced by cold pressing or extraction with the use of a solvent and high temperature. The most valuable oil is cold-extracted oil from crushed raw materials. In this case, the yield of the final product is small, but all bioactive substances are maximally preserved in it, which is why it is expensive. For the industrial production of oil using the method of hot pressing.
The oil is a greenish-yellow substance with an unobtrusive walnut flavor and a tart, bitter taste. It contains vitamins and minerals necessary for building cells and capillary blood circulation. But the main value of the oil as a cosmetic means are fatty acids and polyphenolic compounds.
The main value of grape oil is its acid-fat composition
Table: organic acids in the composition of grape oil
|Acid||Action on the skin|
|Linoleic (omega 6)|
|Oleic (omega 9)|
|Palmitic and stearin|
|Alpha linoleic and palmitoleic|
The high biological activity of the oil is provided by the flavonoids contained in it - proanthocyanide and resveratrol. They slow down the process of natural aging, prevent the appearance of wrinkles, lighten the skin, protect it from ultraviolet radiation, improve microcirculation.
Resveratrol is a natural antibiotic, with its help the plant is resistant to bacterial and fungal infections. Therefore, oil treats acne, rosacea and even eczema. Proanthocyanide and resveratrol are involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin and protect skin cells from the destructive action of free radicals.
Grape seed oil is especially useful for residents of megacities with a dysfunctional environment as a regenerating agent for the skin.
How to choose and store oil
The ideal option for skin care is cold pressed oil. If you want a cheaper product, use edible unrefined or refined oil. Both species contain beneficial substances, but toxic impurities are removed from the second. Unrefined oil has a greenish color, purified - a light yellow tint. Preferring unrefined oil, buy a product markedBIO. During storage, the oil may thicken slightly, but this does not mean that it has deteriorated.
For skin care, you can use edible grape oil.
When choosing oil, be guided by the composition. Fatty acids should be on the first lines. Shelf life of oil - 1 year. If the bottle of oil is opened, its place is in the refrigerator. Buy the product only in glass containers. Pay attention to the country where it is produced. The best is oil made on the Mediterranean coast of Europe.
Contraindications and precautions
There are practically no contraindications to using grape oil for cosmetic procedures with the exception of allergy. And yet they should not be abused. Masks with him are best done no more than 2 times a week. If oil clogs pores and acne starts to appear, there can be several reasons for this:
- You bought a low-quality product (try changing the brand),
- you are allergic
- You have exceeded the permissible safe dose, use oil less often or in smaller quantities as part of the masks.
How to use skin care oil
Grape oil is universal, but for people with sensitive skin, this is a real salvation. The most beneficial oil will bring:
- tired, dull and aging skin,
- with inflammation and acne,
- to eliminate or reduce the vascular reticulum,
- for smoothing the skin and scars,
- for skin care around the eyes.
The light texture of the oil allows it to be used as a base for make-up and for removing cosmetics.
We reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin.
Pure oil lubricates problem areas where a lift is required. But most effectively oil works as a part of masks.
Revitalizing Mask for Flaccid Skin:
- Mix a tablespoon of dry beer yeast with classic yogurt and grape oil (1 teaspoon each).
- Pour in carrot, lemon and orange juice (1 teaspoon each).
- Apply to skin and maintain a mask for 20 minutes.
Juices nourish the skin with vitamins, oil will relieve fatigue, and yeast will improve blood circulation.
It is convenient to apply oil masks with a wide cosmetic brush.
- Grind in a blender a little green peas (no more than 50 g).
- Combine the mashed potatoes with grape oil and homemade yogurt (1 tablespoon each).
- Put a mask on your face and hold for 30 minutes, then wash your face.
You want to give your skin elasticity, even color and get rid of wrinkles - soak a napkin with a mixture of grape and almond oil in equal parts. Apply and lightly press it to the skin. Hold time - 15 minutes.
- Mix in equal parts grape seed oil and jojoba (you can use avocado).
- Add 2 drops of juniper and pink esters (or 1 drop of lemon, rosemary and lavender).
- Soak a thin cloth with oils and apply it on the skin, without closing the nose, the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Cover it with a film on top and place a warm cloth or towel. Keep the compress for half an hour.
This procedure improves skin turgor, regenerates tissue, smoothes wrinkles.
Eliminate acne and open comedones
With its antibacterial effect, grape oil copes well with acne and acne. Treat diseased skin better composition of essential oils:
- To 20 grams of grape oil, add 1 drop of esters of blue chamomile, sandalwood and ylang-ylang.
- Lubricate a mixture of acne areas 3-4 times a day. You can make applications.
Oil treatments can be used to treat acne.
Black dots - one of the most common problems, especially with oily skin. Grape oil will not be able to instantly remove them, but constant use will relieve comedones by normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands and cleansing the skin. Composition for skin treatment:
- 4 ml of grape oil,
- 3 ml of hazelnut oil,
- 2 ml jojoba
- 2 drops of cedar and pine needles.
Every day after evening washing with circular motions, apply a few drops of the mixture to areas where there are black dots. After 20 minutes, remove the remaining oil with a cloth. After some time, comedones will disappear, and the skin will become blooming and well-groomed. To enhance the anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties of grape oil, it is mixed with ethers. For the treatment of acne, a mixture of grape seed oil, jojoba, esters of sandalwood, lavender and rosemary is best suited. Wipe the skin with it 2-3 times a day until the rash is completely eliminated.
We treat post-acne and scars
Due to the high concentration of linoleic acid, grape seed oil does not just smooth the skin relief. It is able to smooth scars and scars and eliminate post-acne.
High concentration of linoleic acid allows skin to level out.
Excellent results can be achieved with the help of ointment:
- In a glass bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of aloe pulp, 60 ml of apple cider vinegar and 30 ml of grape oil.
- Beat the mixture in a blender and put it in a glass jar.
- Daily in the evening (2-3 hours before bedtime) apply a thick layer of ointment on problem areas for 20 minutes.
- Wash the mask with chamomile infusion.
The course of treatment is three months. Keep the ointment in the fridge.
We get rid of pigmentation
Grape seed oil is a wonderful skin clarifier. Using it as a base, prepare bleaching compositions. Oil lotion for face consists of a tablespoon of grape oil and ethers of lemon, primrose, grapefruit and chamomile (1 drop each). Apply it on the skin before bedtime and do not wash it off. At night, the oil penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and begins to act. The tool has a cumulative effect and eliminates even freckles.
Moisturize the skin under the eyes
Delicate texture of grape oil makes it an excellent way to care for the thin skin around the eyes.The easiest way is to apply heated oil to the periorbital area with light tapping movements. It moisturizes the skin and eliminates small facial wrinkles - “crow's feet”.
Due to the brightening effect, grape oil will relieve dark circles under the eyes.
In the morning and evening, instead of the cream, use a mixture of oils. In 40 ml of grape, add 1-2 drops of rose oil and sandalwood or neroli, sandalwood and limemet.
We clean, nourish, eliminate dry skin
The mask with mud and grape oil softens and cleans the skin:
- 4 tablespoons of dry medicinal mud mix with 10 ml of grape oil.
- Pour 10 ml of jojoba oil and wheat germ.
- Enrich with 4 drops of rose ether and 1 drop of rosewood and jasmine.
- Bring the mixture to the desired consistency of chamomile tea.
- The mask on the face should be completely dry. Then gently rinse with warm water.
Mud mask cleanses and nourishes the skin
The cocoa, milk and butter mask perfectly straightened and peeled skin:
- Cocoa powder diluted with milk to make gruel.
- Pour a teaspoon of grape oil into the mixture.
- Apply the mask to your face and relax with it for 20 minutes.
The dried mixture is removed with a cotton pad.
Grape Seed Scrubs
Grape oil not only nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It helps gently cleanse the dead skin from the epidermis.
- Grind 4 teaspoons of dried grape seed in a coffee grinder and combine with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal flour.
- Mix with 3 teaspoons of low-fat sour cream and ¼ teaspoon of oil.
- Apply the mixture on a cleansed face and gently rub the skin along the massage lines for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash off the mask and apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream.
Mask is better to do before bedtime. Do not use the scrub on damaged or inflamed areas of the skin.
A scrub of grape seed oil and flour perfectly cleans the epidermis of dead cells
- A teaspoon of fine salt mixed with 15 ml of grape oil.
- Add a drop of lemon or ylang-ylang ether.
- Apply the mixture on your face and massage the skin for 2–3 minutes with soft movements.
- Crush the rice into flour (you can take semolina), mix it with classic yogurt and 1 spoon of grape oil, bringing to the desired consistency.
- Add 4 drops of any suitable essential oil for you.
- Apply the mask on the skin and leave for 20 minutes, then remove with a cotton pad, wash with warm water and lubricate the face with cream.
If the mixture is too thick, it can be diluted with water.
Compatibility with other oils and enrichment cosmetics
Grape oil is used as a transport. It goes well with other oils derived from fruit pits - peach, avocado, apricot and cherry. Being a good emulsifier, grape seed oil promotes deep penetration of beneficial substances contained in ethers. As a base, it is suitable for any of them.
Grape seed oil is combined with any essential oil.
Grape oil is used by many manufacturers in the composition of caring cosmetics. But you can do it yourself. A few drops of oil added to your favorite cream or lotion will greatly enhance their nourishing and moisturizing properties.
In order for the oil to work with full efficiency, follow a few rules:
- heat it up before mixing with other ingredients
- also use warm oil to remove makeup and cleanse the face
- add oil only in a single portion of cream or lotion,
To achieve the desired effect, use oil all the time - it does not give instant results, but acts gradually.
How to make butter at home
At home, you can cook the oil by maceration. This is extracting grape seed extract with the help of a solvent, which in this case is normal sunflower oil. Recipe:
- Pass the grapes (use dark varieties) through the juicer and collect the cake.
- Place it in a dryer or use an oven with a temperature not higher than 60 ° C.
- Dried seeds put in a glass jar. By volume, the combination of raw materials and oil should be 1: 4.
- Stir the oil with the bones and stew in a water bath for at least 24 hours. The temperature should be such that the oil does not boil.
The top layer of the settled oil is drained and added fresh. The procedure is repeated three times. The highest concentration of beneficial substances is in the first merged portion.
Cosmeticians widely and with pleasure use grape oil for salon procedures. The only caveat is a possible allergic reaction to the product. They recommend that anyone using oil make a tolerance test for the first time. Their recommendations also concern the temporary replacement of factory caring products with grape seed oil. This will help the skin to relax from synthetic additives. To do it better in the summer - because the oil has sunscreen properties.
Nature gives us an inexhaustible storehouse of opportunities for the preservation of health, youth and beauty. Grapeseed oil is an amazing product that is suitable for personal care at any age. You just need to take advantage of this natural gift.