Blue clay is one of the most effective and affordable tools in cosmetology for face care, which has a whole range of useful qualities: it nourishes, nourishes, cleanses and exfoliates the skin of the face, giving it a fresh and healthy look. You can find this tool in any pharmacy, and making your own homemade masks will not take much time.
The benefits of blue clay for the face
It is very difficult to overestimate the beneficial properties of clay. It contains a whole complex of skin-friendly ingredients, such as iron, kaolin, potassium, silver, zinc, sodium and calcium. Regular use of blue clay for cosmetic purposes can give amazing results:
- Nourish the skin with micronutrients,
- Moisturize and restore the skin’s lipid balance
- Run metabolic processes in the cells of the epidermis,
- Deep clean the clogged pores and black spots,
- Dry pimples and heal wounds from them,
- Normalize sebum secretion,
- Smooth fine wrinkles and other defects,
- Highlight age spots,
- Remove inflammation and sanitize infected areas,
- Bring the skin in tone and tighten it,
- Give your face a fresh look.
Blue Clay Face Mask Recipes
Folk recipes of masks based on blue clay amaze with their variety and quantity, the main thing is to choose the option that suits your skin.
Important editorial advice
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise you to abandon the use of funds that contain these substances. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where Mulsan Cosmetic took the first place. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
- blue clay,
- chamomile decoction
- aloe leaf
Preparation and method of application: Take a tablespoon of dry powder and dissolve chamomile to mush in warm broth. Then add the juice of 1 cucumber or aloe leaf to the mixture. Apply on face evenly and incubate for 20 minutes. Remove the wipes and wash. If you have a combination skin, apply the mixture to area T: forehead, nose and chin.
Recommendations for the use of clay for the face:
- Use only natural clay: without dyes and impurities,
- Before making masks, pass the powder through a sieve, there should not be large lumps in it,
- Apply masks to cleansed skin, and after use, moisturize the skin,
- Dissolve the oils in the milk or yolk before adding to the mask, otherwise you may get a face burn,
- Do not abuse masks: 2 applications per week is enough
- Avoid the skin around the eyes.
Blue clay for the face: application reviews
Began to use blue clay masks after the first wrinkles. Mixed dry powder with thick sour cream and added essential oils. The effect was noticeable almost immediately: fine wrinkles smoothed out and the oval of the face tightened.
Anastasia, 24 years old
For a long time I had very oily skin and black spots. For a month of regular use of blue clay, the black dots almost disappeared, and the skin on the nose and chin no longer shines.
The effectiveness of masks with blue clay for the face
The effectiveness of blue clay face masks is explained by the chemical composition of this natural product. It has a huge number of all kinds of minerals that are necessary for the flow of cellular processes under the skin. Blue clay has absorbed such priceless gifts as kaolinite, potassium (necessary for the normalization of moisture in the skin), calcium, chromium, copper, cobalt, sodium, zinc, iron (improves blood circulation), nickel, radium, etc. With regular use blue clay masks you will soon be able to enjoy their action on the skin:
- maximum moisture,
- cell saturation with mineral and nutrient elements
- wrinkle smoothing, prevention of their further appearance,
- restoration of elasticity and elasticity of the skin,
- improvement of complexion
- normalization of the sebaceous glands,
- whitening and elimination of age spots,
- deep cleansing
- blocking foci of inflammation,
- wound healing.
To enjoy such a magical effect, you need to know how blue clay is used: a mask from it is the most common cosmetic. However, do not rush to immediately buy all the blue clay in the shops: examine the indications and contraindications for its use. Since this unique natural substance has such a pronounced therapeutic effect, if it is used improperly, you can only harm your skin.
Clay Face Masks - Recipes
Facial masks with clay are one of the safest, cheapest and most effective ways to solve most of the cosmetic problems that skin experiences:
- acne and inflammation
- allergic reactions
- dull complexion
- fine wrinkles
- dark spots
- loss of tone.
Red clay, in addition to the cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect, increases the elasticity of tissues, has a positive effect on blood circulation.
This color gives it the oxides of copper and iron.
It is ideal for sensitive, irritated skin, tones it and strengthens the facial contour.
The most famous and effective red clay is the volcanic Moroccan Gassoul clay, one of my favorite clays.
Iron oxide gives this clay a green color and a powerful antibacterial effect.
It is a rather hard clay, therefore it is suitable mainly for problem and oily skin, perfectly relieves acne and has a seborrhea action.
Read more about green clay in this article.
How to make homemade face masks with clay
To avoid harm, it is important to choose your type of clay for a homemade mask, depending on skin type and need.
The base mask is clay combined with purified water at room temperature. It is applied on the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, and left for 5-15 minutes (the drier the skin, the less it is maintained). Then it is washed off with water, but in no case it is impossible to tear off pieces of dried clay from the face!
I love to make such a mask before washing my head: I just get up under the shower and let the water do its thing))
For any type of skin clay masks should not be done more than twice a week.
There are many recipes, I tried almost everything, because my combination skin becomes dry and oily at different times of the year, not to mention inflammation and wrinkles.
I share some of them, and if you have your favorite recipe - I will be glad to see it in the comments.
With black clay for oily skin
A tablespoon of black clay is mixed with powdered milk.
Then add freshly brewed green tea and, if desired, a couple of drops of tea tree essential oil.
Stir to the consistency of the paste and thickly applied to the face so as not to dry the skin adjacent to the skin.
With combination skin, this mask is applied only to problem areas.
Treatment mask with Moroccan clay and oils for oily skin
Fragmented herbs are added to Moroccan clay (I like chamomile and calendula), then diluted with room-temperature mineral water with a few drops of essential oil.
Depending on the sensations, you can use a soft oil (chamomile, lavender) or a stronger oil (tea tree, eucalyptus).
The mask very effectively cleanses and improves the skin, but you must be sure that you are not allergic to any of the additional ingredients!
Where can I buy ready-made real clay face masks
I often buy these natural face masks based on different types of clays and other components. Attracts everything, and the composition, and a small price, good reviews and just a huge tube size.
A successful version of cleansing masks for all skin types, I use them when there is absolutely no time for preparation.
A tube before use is better to shake so that the heavier clay is evenly distributed, and then everything is familiar))
The only caveat: since the consistency is thick, the mask is best applied to a wet face.
If you enjoyed this article, please share it with your friends.
C you was Alena Yasneva, Live without stress and good!
JOIN MY GROUPS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
Why use blue clay for facial care?
Clay of blue color is recognized as the most demanded. The reason for this is an extensive list of its useful properties, thanks to which this type of clay can be used to solve the following problems: the presence of microscopic contaminants and pores enlargement, fine wrinkles, flabbiness and decrease in skin tone, decrease in the vitamin content in the skin in spring and autumn, sebaceous gland diseases in the form of acne, non-inflammatory black spots, heterogeneity of skin color (freckles and other pigment spots), allergy on the face, some dermatological problems (eczema, psor az, abrasions). Consider some of the indications for use in more detail.
Blue clay for the face of acne
Blue clay is an active "lifesaver" from acne in the advanced stage due to antiseptic qualities, anti-inflammatory properties. An important role is played by zinc contained in this natural material, since He fights against skin infections.
The use of a clay mask with aloe juice or aloe vera gel brings almost instant results. Already the first procedures will remove irritation, redness.
Add also herbal decoctions, aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) to disinfect the inflamed areas on the face, thereby eliminating acne.
Blue clay for the face to whiten skin
Summer - it's time to activate the sun's rays, which lead to the appearance of dark spots on the skin. Especially unpleasant such spotting on the skin of the face. Blue clay is able to return the skin uniform habitual color and protect against exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
The copper contained in the blue clay variety contributes to the formation of melanin, which forms an even tan. However, the irregular distribution of this pigment is manifested in the form of pigment spots.
To lighten the skin on the face, add lemon, cucumber, potatoes, melon, parsley, grapefruit, sea salt, milk, vitamins PP, K, E.
Blue clay for oily skin
Oily skin requires additional cleansing of pores from toxins and any other pollutants in order to improve cell metabolism, improve oxygen enrichment and other elements important for their functioning.
Oily skin on the face requires special components that would provide it with a thorough cleansing and narrowing of pores, elimination of oily shine. Such components are rice, oatmeal, mineral water, aloe juice, lemon juice, calendula spirit tincture, egg white, chamomile, nettle decoctions, mashed potatoes of various fresh fruits, vitamins E, B, A.
Clay face masks at home: what are they useful for?
Each version of clay (red, black, blue, green, pink, white, etc.) has its own unique composition and has a lot of useful properties: remove wrinklesfor fading skin - lift, to narrow poresto remove black dots, level the complexion (even if somewhere turned red with acne),remove pigmentation and freckles - all this is capable of making this unique in its composition cosmetic product created by you at home. Its unique healing and healing qualities have been known since antiquity.
Blue Clay Face Mask
Insofar asblue base(the second name is Cambrian) has universal features, on its basis it is possible to create various variations in comfortable home conditions: anti-wrinkle, nourishing, whitening, tonic or cleansing. The composition can be created independently or use the already proven homemade beauty recipes.
From white clay: how often can you do?
In any case, the main component can be purchased as powder (white, red, pink, black, green, black, etc.) for home remedies.White clay (kaolin) is universal, i.e. with its help it is possible to make various variations. Young girls / women / men often look for options for a kaolin mask that is effective against spots after acne.
- alcohol - 10 ml
- lemon (juice) - 1 table. spoon,
- kaolin (white base) - 2 tbsp.
Components connect until smooth (perfect consistency sour cream) and apply on the skin (face, neck, etc.). Keep until dry. Procedures can be done from one to three times a week. A settled effect can be achieved after 10-15 procedures.
Black clay mask: how to apply?
Black base (the second name is Moroccan) is used mostly for removal various inflammations and / or as wound healing agent. As for the rest, the salon method is no different from the conditions of use in the home version and is identical to the analogues of other variations (white, red, green, pink, blue, etc.).
Green, blue, pink, red and yellow - which is better to choose?
Each recipe of this cosmetic at home has its own peculiarity:
- yellow, pink and red great fit for fading and / or dry skin faces. It has the effect mild effect on tender (delicate) skin (exposure to a unique mineral composition), the dermis will become soft and taut (i.e. smooth and young)
- green favors counterweight to predecessors, it is used for certain types (combined or oily). The composition of these funds allows remove excess fat from the surface, by normalizing the process of the sebaceous glands. In passing removes black spots, wrinkles and small scars from the face,
- black most effective for various inflammatory processes (pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects),
- whiteorblue have their own unique composition, which is combined with any types. Have antimicrobial and toning action help smooth wrinkles, pores (small) and remove freckles / age spots.
Wrinkle clay face mask: a recipe
We offer options for folk healing recipes:
- against wrinkles and flabbiness(pulling up, lifting effect, great for fading skin) - recommend adding milk and sour cream (all ingredients in equal shares). For this purpose is better suited pink,
- bleaching – any dairy product and tomato juice (for dry type, replace with lemon juice), ingredients in equal shares, it is better to use cambrian (blue),
- nutritional – water and honey in equal quantities, it is better to use red (brick),
- tonic – raw egg yolk and sea buckthorn oil, also in equal proportions, recommended red,
- from blackheads and black dots – green or black clay to mix with water (better mineral) and butter (better from hazelnuts).
Recipes for Fading Skin
Question how many times a week you can make a mask of clay for the face, under what conditions and why we have already discussed. We offer you to go to practical tips and homemade recipes:
- Impose any composition better on clean skin (before use, clean with a scrub, leaving a free zone around the eyes.
- Hold for 5 to 15 minutes (depends on skin type).
- Need to flush warm water. The contrast flushing effect improves the effect (temperature alternation, no more than 30 degrees contrast).
- Choose a composition, given your skin type.
- Mix components and prepare the composition is desirable wooden, clay or ceramic appliances.
You should know - clay procedures do not depend on the number of years, you can start the application from any age and you can also do them at any time, preferably before problems appear.
What clay is better to make a face mask
Pay attention - how much to keep the clay mask on the face depends on the type of skin:
- dry – up to 5 minutes
- fatty – up to 15 min.,
- combined – up to 10 minutes.
We offer to consider several options for homemade cosmetic recipes. Will fit any clay (white, pink, red, black, green, etc.), it is important to choose a variation based on skin type. For example, for dry type good selection of supplements in the form of milk, sour cream, egg white or infusions of herbs with a drying effectfor fatty – yolk, low-fat kefir, yogurt, etc..
For dry, oily, combination skin
Manufacturers of cosmetics for the care offer ready-made compositions. For example, TM IvRoshe face mask and hair with Moroccan clay reviews can be seen on their official website on the Internet. TM Avon, Pure Line, Oriflame, Grandmother Agafi Recipes, etc. also delight with a wide range. These compositions can be prepared independently, adding to the clay base auxiliary components:
- for dry – excellent protein, butter (olive, sea buckthorn, etc.), fatty dairy products, milk,
- for greasy – yolk, tomato or onion juice, etc.
Mask of clay from the black dots
Mask for the face with clay and gelatin (white, black, green, red, blue, pink, etc.) Perfect for solving this problem. Dissolve first gelatin and leave it to swell, then add clay composition (leave gelatin in water until completely dissolved).
Clay mask recipes with: glycerin, body oil, tea tree oil, essential oils
We offer several proven homemade recipes for the face:
- blue, glycerin and bodyaga (in equal quantities) dilute to a light, mushy state – rejuvenating,
- pink with oil(better than tea tree) - the option is well suited for problem skin,
- white, essential oil(any) and honey – for pulling up,
- from blue, whey and oatmeal– cleansing,
- from black, bodyagi and sour cream – tonic and nourishing,
- green oil (tea tree fits better) and banana (puree) - nutritious.
Mask from clay for the face: reviews
On the Internet, practicing users massively write their rave reviews about the cosmetic products made on the clay basis. Note that homemade recipes not inferior purchased.
Marina is 45 years old
«…No matter how hard I try masks with clay, I always remain satisfied. Especially like the blue. After her skin moist and wrinkles are not as noticeable…»
Valentina 33 years
«…I love clay for its miraculous properties. It tightens the skin and improves the complexion. I advise everyone to buy it of all colors: white, black, blue, gray, pink…»
If you want to learn more about face masks at home, click here and you will find a recipe that suits you personally for your skin.
Blue clay for the face of wrinkles
The appearance of wrinkles on the skin is associated with age-related changes, deterioration of metabolism, the presence of active facial expressions. Blue clay restores all metabolic processes in the skin, helps to saturate the cells with useful elements, moisturize the skin. The action of the blue clay variety can be called anti-aging, toning, tightening. Restoration of elasticity and elasticity of the skin leads to a decrease in the number of wrinkles.
To accelerate the appearance of a rejuvenating effect, enrich masks with blue clay auxiliary components. For example, add vitamins in the form of butter (E, PP, A, C, B), cocoa, sea buckthorn oil, yeast, kefir.
Blue clay for dry skin
Blue clay can dry the skin. To avoid additional degreasing and dehydration of dry skin on the face, it is worth to enrich the solutions with additional components.
For improved nutrition, hydration, toning and smoothing of small wrinkles on dry skin, use cream, sour cream, olive oil, egg yolk, apricot, grape or peach oil, honey, avocado, argan oil, dog rose, vitamins E and B. Complex The described ingredients help speed the healing process of small cracks and deeply moisturize the skin.
Blue clay: indications and contraindications
Since blue clay masks primarily have a cleansing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect, they are used to improve the condition of problem and oily skin. Beauticians recommend their use in the following cases:
- avitaminosis in the spring and autumn periods,
- allergic rash on the face,
- wrinkles, loose and fading skin that has lost its firmness and elasticity,
- various skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema,
- acne, acne and blackheads,
- highly pigmented skin
- irritated, tired skin,
- polluted pores.
Blue clay is especially popular among adolescents: acne masks from it have a fast action, despite the severity of rashes. If you also undergo a complex therapy, you can easily get rid of inflammation as soon as possible at any age. Only individual intolerance to blue clay by the body can be a contraindication. Sensitive skin does not always respond well to such masks. But the main thing is to find the right recipe and properly prepare this very mask.
The best blue clay face mask recipes
In the preparation of masks based on blue clay is very simple. Remember that it is necessary just in case before applying it on your face to anoint the wrist skin with the prepared mixture, which acts as a litmus test and shows the reaction of the body. If no side effects will not, the mask will suit you.
Blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) mixed with the same amount of rice flour, dilute with water to a thick state.
- 2. Peeling mask for oily skin
Blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) diluted with alcohol (20 ml), mix well, add lemon juice (1 teaspoon). If the mask turned out too thick, you can bring it to the desired state with ordinary mineral water without gases.
- 3. Whitening
Blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) mixed with the same amount of oatmeal, with honey and lemon juice (a teaspoon). Preheat in a water bath before application.
- 4. pigment spots
Mix the blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) with sea salt (a teaspoon), grind with protein, add warm milk until a thick mass is formed.
- 5. Classic
Dissolve blue clay powder with warm water to the desired thickness.
Dilute the blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) with water (a tablespoon), add apple juice (2 tablespoons) and lemon juice (a teaspoon). Heat gently in a water bath before application.
- 7. Nourishing mask for normal skin
Blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) diluted with water (tablespoon), grind with yolk, add honey, olive oil and lemon juice (a teaspoon).
- 8. Anti-inflammatory Acne Mask
Mix the powder of blue clay (3 tablespoons) with talcum powder (a teaspoon), add glycerin and alcohol (5 gr each). Dilute all this with mineral water to a thick consistency.
- 9. Mask for oily skin
Blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) mixed with sour cream with a low% fat content to a thick state.
- 10. Mask for dry skin
Mix the blue clay powder (3 tablespoons) with honey and chopped lemon pulp (a teaspoon), dilute to thickness with water.
Cosmetic and therapeutic effects that have a mask of blue clay on the skin, make them very popular among women who do not trust the salon procedures. A truly natural, natural substance eliminates a whole lump of problems and allows you to look great at any time of the year.
The composition and properties of the drug
The cosmetic properties of blue clay are due to its chemical composition. This substance is rich in minerals that have a beneficial effect on skin tone and metabolic processes. The clay contains:
- Extracts of sea kelp.
Due to this composition, blue clay is considered one of the most valuable products for skin care and anti-age changes. This substance has the following effect on the skin:
- Opens deep pores and removes toxins from all layers of the skin,
- Removes excess sebum and normalizes its production,
- Increases skin tone and elasticity,
- It has antiseptic properties, preventing inflammation,
- Stimulates the regeneration and cell renewal of the epidermis.
- Improves local blood circulation
- Smoothes fine lines,
- Eliminates signs of tiredness and lack of sleep, giving the face a healthy, radiant color,
- Narrows enlarged pores
- Cleans the face of black spots and acne,
- Whitens the skin, ridding it of age spots,
- Helps to prevent the appearance of a second chin
- Relieves scars and cicatricial changes.
Changes in appearance can be detected immediately after washing off the mask. But for the effect to be persistent, such procedures should be done regularly, adding substances to the mask that are useful specifically for your skin type.
When blue clay is applied
Properties and application for the face of this tool depends on the skin type. Most often such cosmetic procedures are done for the following problems:
- Increased fat skin, acne.
- Fading skin with fine wrinkles.
- The appearance of black spots and acne.
- Pale or earthy complexion.
- Microscopic wounds, cracks and burns, signs of irritation.
In addition to the indications for the use of the main component, it should always be borne in mind that the mask contains additional ingredients.
How to use the tool correctly
To get the maximum effect of the procedure, you need to know some of the subtleties of using a drug such as blue clay for the face:
- Properties of the drug will become much more tangible if you prepare a mask based on decoctions of medicinal plants.
- Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the skin from make-up and various impurities.
- Package contents must be carefully sieved before use. This will allow you to apply the mask as evenly as possible.
- It is not recommended to mix the components of the masks in a metal dish or use a metal spoon. For the preparation of preparations with a keel suitable dishes from glass, clay, ceramics or wood.
- Water or vegetable decoctions should not be hot. It is best to use distilled or filtered water without traces of chlorine. Too hard water can be softened by adding a little baking soda.
- Holders of dry and sensitive skin are advised to add cosmetic oils to the mask - this will help moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Before applying the mask, you should carefully read the instructions for use, do everything in accordance with it.
- Apply the finished mask on the skin should be careful strokes along the massage lines.
- The blending time of the composition should not exceed 15 minutes. During this time, all the useful components have time to be absorbed into the skin and will bring maximum benefit.
- During the procedure should not laugh and talk. It is best to lie down, relaxing as much as possible and maintaining the immobility of the facial muscles.
- The product applied to the face may dry out unevenly. Those areas that have dried up before the others can be wetted with water.
- The prepared tool should be used immediately, because after a while the mineral salts in the composition of the keel will begin to disintegrate, and the cosmetic mask will lose its useful qualities.
You can wash off the mask with warm water. Use detergent for this is not worth it..
Means for the return of youth
You can restore youth and elasticity to fading skin with the help of the same blue clay. This will require keel powder and dry kelp. You can purchase these funds in the pharmacy network.
Laminaria must be soaked in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes. On 1 part algae taken three parts of boiled water. It is very important that the water is not too hot (no more than 60 degrees) in order not to lose the beneficial properties of the algae.
Clay is diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio and combines with swollen kelp. The resulting mixture is applied to the face and aged for 30 minutes. All you need to do 10 procedures.
There is another recipe for anti-aging procedures for home use:
- Clay powder - 1 spoon.
- Sage decoction - 2 spoons.
- Basil decoction - 2 spoons.
- Broth currant leaves or sea buckthorn berries - 2 spoons.
To prepare the mixture, brew 2 teaspoons of the herbal mixture with a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes. Then, the resulting broth is set aside for 20 minutes, so that it cools and infuses. On this broth hang blue clay and put a mask for 20 minutes. Total such procedures are recommended to make 6−8. It is necessary to wash off structure without use of soap and other means.
These substances have powerful antioxidant properties and help restore collagen fibers, which are responsible for the youth and elasticity of tissues.
Dry skin care
With the help of blue clay, you can moisturize the skin, tighten it and smooth out fine wrinkles. This can be done using simple recipes:
- A tablespoon of the product is mixed with an equal amount of cream, the mixture is thoroughly ground and applied on the face for 15 minutes.
- Mix chicken yolk and olive oil and knead a clay mask on this composition.
- Instead of yolk, you can mix the oil with the juice of fresh cucumber.
In addition to the masks described, clay can be applied in its pure form. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
Recipes for oily and problem skin
Such cosmetics help remove oily shine, eliminate the signs of inflammation and cleanse the skin. These recipes are most effective:
- A tablespoon of blue clay is mixed with an equal amount of oatmeal and mixed in water.
- You can get rid of acne lesions if you put on a mask on warm milk and pour in a few drops of tea tree oil.
- To dry oily skin can be a mixture of blue clay and aloe juice, diluted with mineral water.
- With acne, blue clay is mixed with vodka and lemon juice.
Recipes for cleansing and narrowing pores
With the help of the keel can cleanse skin and narrow enlarged pores. Such procedures, performed at home, can replace cleaning by a cosmetologist:
- To prepare ice cubes, a tablespoon of keel is kneaded into 100 ml of mineral water without gases. The solution is poured into ice molds and frozen. These cubes rub the face daily - it helps to refresh the skin, tightens pores and improves the complexion.
- Deep cleansing can be done using a mask, which includes blue clay and badyagi powder. The mask is applied for 20 minutes. This will clean the skin, cope with irritation and acne, comedones and postakne. It is not recommended to use this mixture if there are scratches or wounds on the skin. This mask has an intense effect, so you should not use it more than once a week.
- You can make a home scrub from a thick clay mixture with fine ground coffee or fine salt. Best suited sea salt. You can use the crushed bones of fruit or berries.
Cooking clay tonic
For the preparation of tonic it is necessary to prepare clay water. It is prepared from 200 ml of filtered water and a tablespoon of keel. This water can be washed or used instead of tonic. Shelf life of the mixture does not exceed 3 days, must be stored in the refrigerator. To increase the shelf life, you can make ice cubes and tone up your face, neck and décolleté with them.
Using the keel, you can eliminate freckles and areas of hyperpigmentation, lighten the skin and achieve a smooth color. For this, a tablespoon of clay is diluted with kefir and applied to the face for 15 minutes.
These masks and tonics are far from all that blue clay is useful for the face. The main thing - to choose the recipes that are most suitable for your skin.
Use keel for hair
Apply the drug can not only face care, but also to improve the condition of the hair. Due to the unique composition of this drug, you can achieve significant benefits for curls:
- Reduce hair loss and cope with baldness.
- Eliminate dandruff and itchy scalp, cope with eczema.
- Accelerate hair growth.
- Deal with brittle and split ends.
- Feed the hair follicles.
- Clean hair from excess sebum.
- Make hair shine and healthy, give it volume.
- Facilitate combing of long and curly hair.
- Protect hair from the effects of negative external factors.
Blue clay beauty treatments are useful for any type of hair. They can be used both by men and women, including during pregnancy. Before using such a cosmetic procedure, you can not wash your hair, as the clay itself has a good cleansing effect.
Restrictions on the use of funds
Since blue clay contains a lot of active ingredients, it may have some contraindications and restrictions to use. These include:
- Acute inflammatory processes on the skin of the face and scalp.
- Open wounds.
- Allergic reactions to the components of the masks.
It is not recommended to take this tool inside with diseases of the thyroid gland.
Before the first use of the keel, it is necessary to conduct an individual sensitivity test. This will avoid the development of allergic reactions.
If you use blue clay regularly and in accordance with the instructions, it will help preserve the beauty and youth for many years.
Recently I read on the Internet how useful blue clay is for face. The use of this tool interested me, the reviews were quite good. I decided to try a mask to tighten my chin and improve the shape of the oval face. The result was pleased. Now I will do this mask regularly.
The use of clay for the face is indisputable. This is an excellent care for very reasonable money. Improvement of the skin condition occurred after the first procedure. Removed greasy and acne.
Very pleased with the results - the skin has become better already the first time. I also want to try to make a mask on your hair.
The use of blue clay for the face at home
The use of blue clay at home is a cheap way to refresh, moisturize, rejuvenate, protect, cleanse the skin of the face. Clay procedures do not involve the use of any special equipment or inventory. To succeed in self-care skin care, follow the simple recommendations on technology and formulation.
Blue Clay Face Mask Recipes
Given the number of possible ingredients to clay, it becomes clear that there are even more varieties of masks with blue clay. However, do not get carried away by saturating mixtures with a large number of ingredients. Better use ready-made recipes:
- Moisturizing mask for dry skin. Connect and mix 1 tbsp. l cream and sour cream, add a quarter teaspoon of peach oil or apricot. After achieving uniformity, add 20 g of blue clay. This mask is applied for 20 minutes.
Nutritious blend for dry skin. Achieve a uniform consistency when mixing the yolk with olive oil (20 g). Add blue clay (20 g), mix the solution and apply immediately. Leave to act for 15 minutes.
Refreshing mask for dry skin. 10 ml of olive oil dilute 10 ml of fresh cucumber juice, rub with a tablespoon of blue clay. Treat the face and soak for 15 minutes.
Purifying Mask for Oily Skin. Take 1 tbsp. l rice flour and blue clay powder. Add a small amount of water, stir the ingredients. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes.
Anti-Acne Mask for Oily Skin. In warm milk (15 ml), add blue clay (15 g) and tea tree oil (2 g). The exposure time of the mixture is 10-15 minutes.
Whitening mask for any skin. It consists of blue clay and kefir. For one tablespoon of powder take so much kefir to bring the solution to the desired density. Wash off the mask after 20 minutes.
Whitening composition for oily skin. Add to 20 ml of vodka 5 ml of juice squeezed from lemon and clay of blue variety. To bring to the desired density, use clean water. The mask is limited to 20 minutes.
A mixture against freckles for normal skin. Mix 1 part of sea salt with 3 parts of blue clay, add whipped protein and fresh milk. After 15 minutes, remove the mask with warm water.
Disinfecting mask against acne and irritation. It consists of the following ingredients: 3 tbsp. l clay, 1 tsp. talc from a pharmacy, 5 g of glycerin, 5 g of salicylic alcohol, mineral water. This complex, which is used as a mask regularly, allows you to get rid of the inflammatory process on the skin of the face and, accordingly, from purulent rashes.
Nourishing mask for normal skin. Composition: 3 tbsp. l clay powder, water, yolk, 1 tsp. lemon juice, honey, olive oil. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes.
How to use blue clay for the face
For the correct preparation of masks with blue clay should adhere to the following recommendations:
- To break the clumps, sift the amount of clay indicated in the mask recipe. Sometimes with the help of such actions it turns out weed out unwanted elements that fall into the packaging at the production stage. The sifted powder is enriched with oxygen and will be easier to mix.
Use only natural ingredients for any type of mask.
Do not exceed the allowable formulation of additional components.
Use only fresh solutions, during storage, the mixture loses its properties, so do not harvest in advance.
The solution should be plastic, not thicker than sour cream, so that the applied mask does not drain from the skin.
It is preferable to first mix the clay powder with a liquid (water or decoction) until smooth, and then add auxiliary ingredients.
How to apply a blue clay mask on face
The technology of applying a mask includes the following rules and recommendations:
- Pre-clean the skin on the neck and face, you can even apply a scrub to remove dead elements and improve the penetration of beneficial mask ingredients into the skin.
Solutions with clay can be applied to both dry and moist skin.
Start applying the solution from the bottom of the face. You can start from the neck and move to the forehead. Exposure to the blue clay mask is to expose the entire skin of the face with the exception of the area around the mouth and eyes.
To cover the face with a mixture, use a special brush or spatula. Consider that the brush is the safest variant of the applicator, the latter, the spatula, can injure existing acne.
The amount of solution applied should not be large. A large weight of clay drying on the face can lead to its stretching and other mechanical damage, which entails the formation of wrinkles. A similar effect is produced and any facial movements. Therefore, they should be excluded at the time of exposure to the mask. Best not to even talk.
The best body position during the clay procedure is lying on the back.
To avoid premature and uneven drying of the solution, moisten with boiled water those areas of the face where the solution begins to lighten.
After 15-20 minutes of exposure to the clay mixture (or another period of time prescribed by a particular recipe), thoroughly wash off the mask with clean warm water. Then rinse the skin cool. You can also use wet wipes.
Contraindications to the use of blue clay
Contraindications to the use of blue clay are:
- Individual intolerance of individual components.
The presence of diseases in the body associated with the excess of any ingredient of blue clay.
To test the body's response to blue clay, apply a small amount of the solution to the wrist area, where the skin is thin, sensitive. After a while it will become clear whether it can be applied or not.
Sometimes irritations appear after several procedures. In this case, you should not immediately sin on blue clay, if other components were present in the masks. It is recommended that the first masks not to enrich the auxiliary ingredients.
How to use blue clay for the face - see the video: