Eyebrows and eyelashes are visible facial hair, which, like any other part of the body, requires attention, care and careful attitude.
Many people think that eyelashes and eyebrows are a face decoration, this is true, however, and not so at the same time.
Nature is a perfect mechanism and everything provided for a comfortable life. Having given man eyelashes and eyebrows, nature presented man with natural eye protection against dust and sweat.
Eyelashes allow you to protect your eyes from dust and fine sand grains of sand, and eyebrows protect your eyes from sweat droplets that flow down from your forehead and fall on the brow arc, bypassing your eyes, thereby preserving not only makeup but also the ability to see without interference.
Castor oil for eyelashes
In addition to protective functions, eyelashes and eyebrows perform aesthetic function.
We can confidently say that there is no such woman who did not want to see her eyelashes beautiful and strong, long and thick.
Often, the first priority is healthy eyelashes. It is known that the constant use of decorative cosmetics, frequent alignment or perm eyelashes, leads to their weakening and / or loss.
And, finally, a completely banal problem, this is the cost of industrial eyelash and eyebrow care products that not everyone can afford.
All the problems described above are solved quite easily, by means donated by nature itself and without prejudice to the budget.
Castor oil for the growth of eyelashes is what you need. An effective and efficient remedy, when used properly, is of great benefit.
Castor eyebrow oil
Regularly plucking eyebrows, you can irreversibly disrupt their growth line. In addition, over time, in places of constant exposure to the eyebrows, they cease to grow. Therefore, if a woman wishes to change their shape, she will have to resort to the service of eyebrow tattooing or daily to draw her eyebrows with a pencil.
In order not to resort to the use of permanent makeup or eyebrow pencil, you can use natural cosmetics, use castor oil for eyebrow growth. Castor solves the problem of their growth, if you use it regularly.
The mechanism for applying castorca for eyebrows same as eyelashes.
Step 1. Clean eyebrows from makeup, remnants of makeup, makeup remover, remove with water, blot eyebrows with a dry towel.
Step 2. Apply castor oil to eyebrows with a brush or cotton buds with a thin layer. What was not absorbed for one and a half - two hours, remove with a napkin.
Step 3. Morning procedures, carry out the usual way for you. Wash face and apply makeup.
General recommendations is as follows. Since castor oil is quite thick, in order to make it easier to apply, it is worth heating it up a little, holding the container in your hands.
For a sustainable effect, castor oil should be used for a month. Further, taking a break for two weeks, you can use oil as a prophylactic agent, for example, several times a week.
Using castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows is an effective way to solve many aesthetic problems. Skeptics can refer to the reference books on dermatology and find confirmation of everything written above.
Those who want to save time and money can start using castor oil tonight. After all, it is much more interesting, and to solve the problem, and spend the money saved on something else. Two bonuses are always better than one.
Like any product, castor oil can cause allergies. This is the exception rather than the rule, but care must be taken.
Before use castorca should conduct a stress test for this product. To do this, apply a few drops of oil on the skin and observe the reaction. If your skin accepts castor oil, use it with pleasure and benefit. With a different outcome, castor oil can be replaced by almond or burdock.
The benefits of this oil
For a start, let's understand what is useful castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. Castor oil is obtained from castor bean seeds. The uniqueness of this product is in its composition. It is almost 90% composed of ricinoleic acid, which is extremely rare in other products.
In addition, the oil is rich vitamins A and E and others acids: palmitic, oleic, linoleic and stearic.
Due to this composition, castor bean oil effectively feeds and positively affects on growth hairs. In addition, the tool actively affects dormant onions, resulting in eyelashes and eyebrows. become thicker.
Another castorca has a healing effect: it is able to strengthen and envelop each hairby creating protective film. She, in turn, protects a large hair from the negative effects of the environment. As a result, hairs become more smooth and obedient.
Judging by the reviews, this oil helps many girls to cure eyelashes and eyebrows, even if you spoiled them with poor-quality mascara or unsuccessfully made a correction. If you regularly do the procedure with this tool, the hair begins to grow much faster.
Useful properties of castorca for eyelashes
Unique chemical composition - the main advantage of the oil.
1. The function of transporter of useful substances is performed by palmitic acid. Thanks to her, vitamins penetrate faster into the roots of eyelashes and are absorbed into the blood, overcoming even such obstacles as thick cell membranes.
2. For moistening, responsibility is not only linoleic, but also stearic acid. They prevent the evaporation of moisture, which is very beneficial effect on the dried eyelashes. They also perform the function of protection, protecting against external negative influences: ultraviolet rays, sudden changes in temperature, water with bleach, salts.
3. The speed of cellular processes accelerates oleic acid. It is responsible for metabolism, strengthening, protection and regeneration.
4. Attractive appearance of eyelashes, volume, length, softness, elasticity is achieved by ricinoleic acid. Due to the fact that a lot of it is contained in castor oil, the growth of eyelashes is activated, they become stronger and fall out less.
5. Another unique substance in the composition of castor oil - tocopherol. In another it is also called vitamin E. It affects the rate of collagen synthesis and another substance - elastin. They give lifeless lashes shine.
6. The healing and regenerating qualities of castor oil are manifested by vitamin A or, as it is also called, retinol. It will return the life of cilia and restore them from the inside.
How to use castor oil for eyelashes, how to use correctly they know far from everybody knows, from which negative reviews appear that there is little sense from him. If everything is done correctly, then your dream of doll eyelashes will soon come true.
Application of castor oil for eyelashes - 14 tips
photo before and after castor oil application
The use of castor oil for eyelashes at home is not difficult. At first, until you get the hang of it, you have to spend a lot of time. But in the future you will spend no more than two or three minutes on everything, or even less. Get castor oil and learn how to use it.
- Oil for eyelashes what to choose: buy means in bubbles with a wide throat. So it will not need to be placed in another container for convenient use.
- Do not store castor oil for a long time in the refrigerator, but rather let it stand at room temperature.
- It can cause allergies, so before using a special test on the skin. Do this even if you have ever used a mask for curls with castor oil or drank it inside. The skin of the eyelids is very thin and can react unpredictably to unfamiliar substances.
- Carefully choose a brush for applying oil. Usually it is taken from under the old carcass. But in any case, it must be thoroughly washed (if you need to be disinfected) and dried. And never leave it in a vial with a remedy. Wipe it with a cotton swab and store in a clean, dry place until the next procedure.
- Never apply castor oil on mascara coated eyelashes. They should be clean, dry and free from cosmetic residues.
- Lenses are also better to remove.
- The most common mistake: many people use castor oil as if they paint their eyelashes with ordinary mascara, a fat layer from root to tip. As a result, the eyes are covered with an oily film, which is problematic to wash off. Take very little money and start applying from the middle of the eyelashes, leading to the tips.
- No need to apply so that the oil will drain from the eyelashes. Superfluous immediately remove the cotton pad.
- For those who use castor oil for the first time, it is advisable to hold it on the eyelashes for about five minutes. The absence of unpleasant sensations and allergies suggests that further exposure time can be increased to 15-20 minutes. Even a slight redness of the eyes and swelling of the eyelids is a reason to refuse to use the remedy.
- It is not worth washing the castor oil for a long time, you can remove it using a regular cotton pad. But after this procedure, you can wash and apply the cream only an hour later.
- Treatments with castor oil is better done at night. After all, an oily film is formed on the eyelashes, it will no longer be possible to apply mascara.
- The effect of the tool will appear only with constant use. Therefore, do not forget to process eyelashes throughout the course of recovery. Compare the result after applying castor oil for eyelashes before and after.
- After the course of treatment, it is worth to rest at least a couple of weeks. So you eliminate the possibility that the eyelashes will get used to the tool and stop responding to it.
- There are no specific contraindications for use, only individual intolerance.
Masks for eyelashes with castor oil
Castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows is applied in a non-diluted form. But in combination with other means, its actions are enhanced. The general logic of the use of masks is the same, we will not describe it in each mask recipe, only the composition of the mixture changes.
Depending on what result you want to get from castor oil for eyelashes before and after, try to prepare masks for:
For thick eyelashes
In our product (5 gr.), Add twice as much vaseline. For greater effect, mix in the Peruvian balsam (quite a bit). Apply the composition to the eyelashes.
Castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows can be used as a tonic. To do this, castor oil (15 gr.) Should be used in tandem with other oils. It can be almonds, wheat, flax. For greater effect, the mixture should be warm. It is better to bring it to the desired temperature in a water bath.
If you suffer from such unpleasant troubles as barley or blepharitis, then we advise you to try such a tool: again, take 15 grams. means and plus aloe juice (5 gr.).
Now to the same volume of castor oil you need peach oil (also 5 gr.).
Purchase in a pharmacy liquid capsules of vitamins A and E (also called tocopherol and retinol). In order for the mask to start working, you need to add two pipettes of castorca and one - oil of burdock for eyelashes.
Stop lash loss
For this mask, you will need only the juice of fresh aloe and parsley (both for dessert spoon). Add to them in the same two spoons of castorca.
Now you know not only about the virtues, but also the pitfalls of castorca. How to choose oil for eyelashes depends on your preferences, but in any case, this well-known tool will help you get the eyelashes of your dreams, without detriment to the family budget a lot of money and harm to health.
I almost every day, if I do not forget, before going to bed I smear my eyelashes with castor oil. The eyelashes began to look noticeably better, especially the lower ones, and became longer and thicker.
I used castorca for hair loss, I liked the result. Be sure to try and eyelashes!
I made myself beautiful eyebrows with vitamin A and E in oil)))
Did you use it for a long time?
And in what proportions mixed?)
Oh, I remember how my grandmother advised me to smear eyelashes) And I tried once, the oil got into my eye and I became capricious and did not get anymore)) Now I regret a little)
Used castor oil, eyelashes have not become longer. But they began to fall out much less and as if thicker steel.
It definitely works, tested on me! 🙂
I put castor oil in the evening before going to bed with a brush from an old mascara, carefully and carefully. soak from about half an hour and wash with a cotton pad. A month later I had eyebrows, but earlier it was just more misunderstood. Like a beard in the Old Man Hottabych, of three hairs))
Thank you for describing everything in such detail, I will definitely try!
I'll have to try)
For a long time now I have been periodically using castor oil for hair and for eyebrows and eyelashes. This is the most effective remedy for hair loss and for nourishing hair.
I have been using this oil for eyebrows and eyelashes for a long time. The main thing is that the oil is of high quality. It is difficult to say what we are offered today in cosmetics and how effective it is, and this has been tested by generations.
Excellent tool, I use it for a month, but the result is no words at all. Try the girls.
I apply castor oil for 2 weeks, the result is good, I liked it, my eyelashes were so noticeably stretched, and in general, even smaller ones climbed, density appeared. Just increased the eyelashes and all the eyelashes were falling and spoiled, and now they are almost restored. Use will not regret.
After 2 weeks there was already a result. Yes?
Please tell me you can smear on the roots of the eyelashes.
After giving birth and feeding the eyelashes began to fall out strongly. Nothing chemo I can not as I feed. The only thing that she found from hernurel is Magic Glance Active. Used every day, after 2 weeks the eyelashes became denser and darker, so the effect was already visible. A month later, they began to grow in length. Used completely the entire tube for 3 months. Now I don’t use 2 months, but the result in the form of beautiful long cilia is still with me))
until I see
I use recently and the effect is already noticeable
When is the result visible?
Already after 2 weeks
Can you please tell me to apply for ever? After the extension, there are almost no eyelashes left (((almost bald (((((
I use 2 weeks, the result is super super eyebrows))
And how long should the course last?
Vitamin A and E are “aevit” and are sold in pharmacies in capsules. But it has no effect on eyebrows and eyelashes! It is better to lubricate castor oil.
After building my eyelashes deteriorated. Begin to smear castor oil will help tell me pliz
Where can I buy?
In the pharmacy of course
I also began to brush with a brush for the night already 3 days. . The eyelashes are not bad, but there is a desire to make it better.
Do you need to rinse with warm water or wipe with a dry cotton pad?
If you use castor oil, then only unrefined Indian or Jamaican, very effective. But you must understand that it takes a long time. I use Cherish Lash and my cilia are very grateful to me - they grow much longer.
I also used
I also started using castor oil at one time, but I quit it because eyelashes began to grow not straight. and to the left. so and grow now.
My grandmother still applies it as a laxative :) It is urgent to transfer it to reguclear, and pick up the remaining oil for eyelashes and hair :)
Chemical composition and benefits for eyelashes and eyebrows
90% of the total oil is ricinoleic acid, which is very rare in other oils.Also included are vitamin E, palmitic, oleic, linoleic and stearic acid. These components determine the ability of the oil to stimulate hair growth and nourish them. Thus, the use of this tool will make the eyebrows and cilia longer and thicker, as well as strengthen them.
Personal experience of using castor oil was positive. Once my eyebrows were rare, light and almost invisible on the face, and eyelashes fell out altogether. On the advice of my grandmother, who experienced this remedy for herself in her youth, I decided to try the butter. I put it on the eyelashes and eyebrows with a brush from the old mascara every day before bed for a month. The result struck me: the eyebrows became thicker and even darkened a little, and the eyelashes were restored and longer. I definitely recommend trying this tool.
How to choose and store
When choosing, note that high-quality oil, which is permissible to use for medicinal and cosmetic purposes, is produced by cold pressing. Hot-pressed oil is of poor quality, therefore it is not recommended to use it. Under the influence of light, air and temperature, the composition of the oil may change, therefore the oil should be stored in a closed container in a cool and dark place, after opening the package - in the refrigerator. Shelf life - 2 years.
If oil gets into eyes
Contact with oil in the eyes does not in itself pose a serious danger, but it can cause irritation of the mucous membrane and the unpleasant feeling of the oil shroud, which will be quite difficult to get rid of. Thus, it is better to avoid contact. However, if this happens, wash your eyes with plenty of water.
The use of castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows: recipes
To enhance the properties of the oil it can be used in combination with vitamin supplements or mixed with other oils, as well as in the form of masks. Here are some recipes:
- Mask with olive oil for the thickness of eyebrows and eyelashes. Mix 5 ml of castorca and 5 ml of olive oil, apply to the eyelashes for several hours, then rinse with a cleanser or makeup remover. Regularly use a mask for 30 days.
- Mask with egg white to enhance the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes. Mix 2 drops of castorca, 2 drops of glycerin and a small amount of protein. Apply to the hairs daily before bedtime.
- With medicinal herbs against loss of eyelashes. Prepare a decoction of 10 g of chamomile and 10 g of calendula, cool and mix with 50 ml of castorca. Apply as a compress for 2 hours.
- A mixture of oils against fragile eyelashes. Mix a few ml of castor, pink, flaxseed, almond and grapeseed oil. Apply on eyelashes for 1 hour.
- A mixture of oils with the addition of aloe juice for make-up remover. Prepare a mixture of several ml of castor and burdock oil and add a small amount of aloe juice. The resulting tool can remove the remnants of cosmetics, at the same time feeding the eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Vitaminizing oil. Connect it with vitamins A, D, E, F (one drop each) to 10 ml of oil. Regularly apply to the eyelashes and eyebrows for nutrition.
How to apply
When using castor oil or products based on it, the following recommendations should be observed:
- Before use, you must remove the makeup and wash with the usual means.
- For application it is best to use a clean brush from used mascara.
- It is advisable to heat the oil or mixture of oils in a water bath or simply hold it in your hands. This will facilitate application.
- Apply a thin layer of hair from the base of the hairs to the tips, avoiding eye contact.
- Castor oil can be applied overnight, and if you use it during the day, then two hours is enough for exposure.
Application of castor oil for eyelash extensions
With the help of castor oil, you can safely remove the extended eyelashes at home. Note that experts do not recommend removing them yourself. But if you decide on such a risky procedure, follow the following procedure:
- Apply cotton pads to your eyelids to protect your eyes from oil.
- Dampen a cotton swab with oil and hold the place where the artificial hairs are bonded to the eyelids.
- Repeat the procedure several times to the base of the eyelashes soaked with oil and leave overnight.
- In the morning, gently separate the extended eyelashes.
General rules for the care of eyelashes and eyebrows
Extension, daily makeup, make-up, coloring, improper plucking - all this has a negative effect on the condition and appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes. However, following general care guidelines will help preserve their health and natural beauty:
- Make it a rule to wash off cosmetics every time before going to bed.
- To remove cosmetics, use soft delicate products.
- Comb your eyelashes and eyebrows regularly using a special brush.
- Feed them with oils and high-quality cosmetics.
- Take care of your beauty, not only from the outside, but also from the inside: take vitamins, avoid harmful habits and stress.
Reviews on the use of castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes
Oil advised the familiar girl. I just bought it at the pharmacy, for 20 rubles, I came home and washed the brush from the mascara, applied oil to it, just as usual you paint your eyes and apply it. I did this for a month, there was no result for 2 weeks, after that I noticed that they became darker and thicker. But oil really helps. Now I always use it, namely, I just put it on for the night, I do it for a month, I miss it for a month ... or more. Try it and enjoy yourself. VERY ADVICE!
Castor oil is really MUST HAVE for girls with thin rare eyebrows and cilia, if you are among them, try this tool, because it costs a penny, but what gives the result.
Photos from the review - eyebrows before and after using castor oil
Very useful thing) I use it regularly and for a long time, everyone is jealous and praise my eyelashes. I apply the most usual brush from the mascara before bedtime, I also smear my eyebrows, since the hair is naturally light, and castor oil makes them darker and the painting of eyebrows is now delayed a little later. After several days of use, the result is visible, and more, the mascara will fit better on the eyelashes, their length will become noticeably longer)
Eyelashes really grow, become thicker and thicker.
New cilia appear
In the price it is very cheap (about 20 rubles)
Even if you leave for 1 hour a day, the result is still there
Discomfort in contact with eyes + may swell up in the morning if oil gets into eyes at night.
It is inconvenient to paint short eyelashes, because fairly tormenting them exactly gets in the eye
The result of using castor oil for eyelashes for three weeks
Thus, even an inexpensive tool can be effective in the fight for beauty. Castor oil will help you succeed in this business. However, do not forget to take care of beauty and from the inside. Then the reflection in the mirror will make you happy every day.
The benefits of castor oil
At home, oil is usually used to increase the thickness and area of growth, not only eyebrows, but eyelashes, hair, even a mustache with a beard. This is not all. The product will help solve a number of problems, has a lot of pleasant side effects.
Indications for use:
- Dry and scaly skin inside or around the eyebrows. Oil will help to restore covers, prevent flaking of scales, improve the appearance.
- Slow hair growth. Castor makes it easier to grow your own eyebrows.
- Hair loss, bald spots. Special reinforcing masks are prepared on the basis of a valuable product. They not only help to cope with the fallout, but also awaken dormant follicles.
- Dry, brittle and naughty hairs. Castor oil will return them smooth, will help to lay down, nourishes and weights.
Castor oil contains a number of vitamins and valuable acids (stearic, linoleic, oleic). The product is actively used not only in homemade recipes, but also in the cosmetic industry. Castor is found in the compositions of expensive eyebrows, and it is far from the last.
Efficiency and duration of use
Genetics is of great importance. If by nature the eyebrows are thin and rare, there are bald patches, then it will be difficult to change the situation. Where the hairs never grew, there is no inclination to this, nothing will appear. If the form and density initially pleased, but for some reason (coloring, plucking, poor nutrition) the situation worsened, then it is quite possible to restore the eyebrows and restore the former beauty. Have to be patient.
Not one, even the most effective and expensive means, promises instant results. It should take at least 3 weeks for any changes to occur. Sometimes it takes months to get a noticeable effect. Castor oil for eyebrows, and so good that it is not addictive, does not harm, does not accumulate in the body. If its use does not affect the thickness or width of the eyebrow, in any case, strengthen them, give shine.
The oils are always applied warm and usually overnight. If the product is not heated, it seizes the film on the skin and hair, simply does not penetrate inside. In this case, you should not expect a good result either in a month or in a year. But it is impossible to overheat the castor oil. High temperatures will destroy vitamins and valuable substances, the product will lose properties. It is enough to put the bottle in the hot water for a moment and shake it periodically. The optimum temperature for applying is 37-40 ° C, that is, a little more than body temperature.
- Eyebrows need to be cleaned before use. You can use makeup remover or mild baby shampoo, but not alkaline soap. It will tighten the pores, will prevent the penetration of nutrients.
- Once a week it is desirable to scrub the skin inside the eyebrows. Getting rid of dead epidermis will also contribute to better product penetration.
- Apply the product on the eyebrows, you must first against growth, so it is better falls on the skin, then lubricate and smooth in the natural direction.
- 30-40 minutes after application, you can slightly wet the eyebrows with a paper napkin. This method will remove the excess, the bed will not be stained.
Not all cosmetics fit well after castor oil. Colored eyebrow gels and pencils can slide, durability is reduced. Therefore, it is useful to wash the treated areas with a mild detergent in the morning.
Castor Oil Recipes
The easiest way to use castor oil is simply to apply it in a heated form on the skin and hairs daily for the night. On weekends, when you don’t need to hurry anywhere, you don’t need make-up, you can use it in the morning after cleansing the skin. In addition to using pure castorca, masks and oil mixtures based on it give a good result. Additional components in the composition help to direct the action in a certain direction: to accelerate growth, increase thickness, add shine or stop loss.
Tip! If you plan to use a clean product, it is convenient to pour it into a tube of old carcass. It is also heated before use. To do this, immerse in a glass of hot water or slightly hold it under a warm stream of water.
Eyebrow growth mask with brandy
Stimulates the flow of blood to the bulbs, improves nutrition, accelerates growth.
Castor oil - 5 ml
Cognac - 5 ml
Aloe juice - 2 ml
Combine cognac with aloe juice, add oil to them, mix thoroughly. You can use another strong alcoholic drink (vodka), also prepare a mask with a tincture of hot red pepper, which is sold in a pharmacy. Apply the mixture to cleaned eyebrows from cosmetics, rub into the skin. Cover with pieces of cling film or regular polyethylene. We need to create a greenhouse effect. Maintain castor oil for eyebrow growth for at least 60 minutes, half an hour is enough to strengthen.
Mask for shine and obedience
Smoothes, moisturizes, gives silkiness, gives a well-groomed look to naughty eyebrows.
Castor - 1 tsp.
Coconut oil - 0.5 tsp.
Aevit - 1 capsule
Heat the oil, you can simply put in warm water for a few seconds, squeeze the contents of one of the capsules of aevita to them, stir. Brush apply the mixture on the hairs and skin, leave overnight.
Castor against fallout
Strengthens the bulbs, struggling with hair loss on the eyebrows, makes them thicker and more beautiful.
Dry licorice - 1 tsp.
Castor - 1 tsp.
Sesame oil - 1 tsp.
If licorice is not in powder, then grind. Add to it the remaining ingredients. Instead of sesame oil, you can take burdock, coconut, olive. Hold the mixture in a water bath for a minute, re-stir, brush eyebrows. To enhance the effect of the mask, cover the lubricated area with a film and fix with a plaster. Keep at least an hour. To obtain a visible result, go through at least 10 procedures with an interval of 2-3 days.
Universal castor mask
Universal firming agent for beauty, density, growth and nutrition.
Burdock oil - 5 ml
Castor oil - 5 ml
Wheat Germ Oil - 5 ml
Vitamins A, E - 2 capsules
Combine all the ingredients, including vitamins, stir and pour into a convenient vial, it is better to immediately with a brush. Apply the product every night after hygiene procedures. The course of use is not limited by anything, but after three months it is advisable to take a short break.
Castor Balsam for Fallout
Strengthens, stops the loss, adds shine.
Castor oil - 1 tsp.
Aloe juice - 0.5 tsp.
Aevit - 2 capsules
Lemon juice - 0.3 tsp.
Combine all the ingredients, including aevit, stir, pour into a convenient vial or case of mascara. Shake well, brush eyebrows at night. Use daily after preheating. Store balm in the refrigerator for no more than a week, then bring a new composition.
Castor oil in the eyebrow area rarely causes an allergic reaction, in most cases it is well tolerated when used externally. It can be used during pregnancy and lactation. If masks are made on the basis of castor oil, then it is important to consider their composition. You should not apply the product to irritated or damaged skin, as well as after the expiration date. In this case, the result may be unpredictable.
As well as any other types of oils, castorca contributes to the leaching of pigment from the hair. Painted eyebrows after a few days of use faded. On the other hand, this property can be useful if the procedure is performed not very successfully, it turned out to be too bright or dark in color, and it should be washed off as soon as possible.
About castor oil
The mention of castor oil causes an embarrassed smile to many. And no wonder - until recently he was known only as a laxative. It was used as a mild cleansing organism, given even to children. The study of other effects on the body and widespread use in cosmetology, in particular, began relatively recently.
Castor oil, or simply castor oil, is a vegetable oil. It is extracted from the seeds of the castor bean ordinary by cold pressing. The plant is a shrub with fruits in the form of a box, in which there are seeds.The homeland castor is considered Africa, but it is common in all warm latitudes of the globe, grows in a wild and partially cultivated form. The seeds of the plant consist of fats (more than 50%) and protein substances (up to 20%). It is these fats that are famous for their positive properties for the body.
What is it made of?
To find out whether castor oil helps to grow eyebrows and eyelashes, consider its composition.
The oil is a thick, yellowish liquid with a slightly sweet taste. It consists of ricinoleic, oleic and linoleic fatty acids, which have a number of medicinal properties.
The initial composition of castor bean seeds contains ricin and ricinin - toxic substances. But since the oil is produced by cold pressing, all the poisons remain in the waste. The result is a clean and healthy oil. In pharmacies, it is sold in refined form and is fully ready for use.
Disadvantages of castor oil
The disadvantages of castor oil are very few. It has contraindications only in case of individual intolerance, and during pregnancy it is used only externally. Before you apply castor oil on the eyelashes or eyebrows, you need to make sure that there are no expressed problems on the skin around these areas - ulcers or other dermatological diseases. In this case, you should consult with your doctor about the possibility of use.
Castor oil and hair
The benefits of castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows are associated with its positive effect on hair in general. Most often it is used to solve many problems related to the health of the scalp and scalp:
- penetrating into the scalp, the oil nourishes the hair follicle with essential nutrients (fatty acids), which subsequently stops hair loss,
- correctly distributed oil smoothes hair scales, thereby making them soft, silky and shiny,
- oil nourishes damaged hair, helps to cope with problems after dyeing and the use of hot styling products,
- has a preventive effect on the problem of split ends of hair,
- effectively eliminates overdrying of the scalp, so it is used in the treatment of dandruff.
The main problems associated with eyelashes, and their causes
Eyelashes - one of the main weapons of attractiveness for women. They not only perform a natural protective function for the eyes, but also make the look more expressive and mysterious. In essence, the eyelashes are the same hair. And in pursuit of beauty, they suffer no less.
Eyelashes can fall out because of too frequent use of poor-quality mascara, poor hygiene (for example, sleeping with makeup), using tools for curling hair. In addition, eyelash extensions, gluing overhead. Painting also causes severe damage to your own. As a result, they break off, fall out, become more rare. These are mechanical damages to which eyelashes are exposed. In addition to these, there are also internal ones related to the state of health (for example, changes in hormonal levels or a lack of vitamins and fats). In this case, the treatment should be prescribed by a doctor and, first of all, eliminate the disease of the body. For cosmetic purposes, it is recommended to use castor oil for eyelashes. How to use it - on.
How to accelerate the growth of eyelashes using castorca?
Restoration of eyelash growth takes place on the same principle as that of the hair on the head. Castor oil for the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes in this case may be the most affordable and effective method. It penetrates the eyelash hair follicle, nourishes and strengthens it. An overgrown hair with a hit of castor oil on it becomes more dense, resistant to damage.
The basic rule that must be observed when conducting procedures to enhance the growth of eyelashes, should be systematic. Do not wait for a phenomenal result after the first two applications. Procedures are carried out in cycles. One cycle is 3-4 weeks of daily use.
It is recommended to apply it in the evening. Before you apply castor oil on the eyelashes, you need to do a make-up remover. Keep it all night is not recommended - there is a risk of getting oil in the eyes. It takes 30-40 minutes to hold castor oil (for eyelashes). The “before” and “after” results will be noticeable in a couple of weeks. Eyelashes will become more silky, strong. And at the end of the entire course will be a noticeable increase in the number of cilia.
Care for eyebrows: problems and their causes
Care for the eyebrows also takes a significant part of the time and effort of girls. This is a necessary measure, because even the expression of the face depends on the beauty and well-groomed eyebrows. In search of their desired shape, women make many mistakes - they pull out strongly, which causes density and proportions, removes hair where they are needed, or even shaves, after which not only the appearance but also the condition of the hairs suffers. Eyebrows stained, make a tattoo.
All these manipulations do not pass without leaving a trace. This is not counting the internal factors (the same that affect the state of the eyelashes), which lead to hair loss. On top of that, stresses and ecology are no less destructive for the condition of these parts of the body. Therefore, preventive procedures should be carried out even to absolutely healthy people.
Effect of castor oil on the eyebrows
Oil has the same principle of action as in the case of hair and eyelashes. This allows you to answer the question: does castor oil help to grow eyebrows? It helps if you follow all the rules of its application and carry out such procedures regularly. With the help of castor oil, you can activate the growth of eyebrow hairs in those parts where it is desirable that they grow. It helps to make them softer, well-groomed and natural. Resuming hair growth in areas where they are lost, in the future it will be possible to carry out the correction form.
Castor oil application on eyelashes
The way how to apply castor oil on the eyelashes is rather unpleasant, at first glance. But it does not require much effort, and over time, the procedure is performed automatically. Here are some rules and application steps.
- A prerequisite before applying oil - wash off makeup. Even if you use a tonic that gets into the area near the eyes, it is better to wash it off beforehand with water to prevent reactions.
- The easiest way to apply is with a mascara brush. You can use any convenient brush that is no longer needed. Pre-rinse it thoroughly and dry.
- Brush need to get wet in the oil, squeeze its excess on the edge of the jar and gently apply the usual movements on the eyelashes. If after that there is a burden on the eyelids, it means that there is too much oil.
- It is necessary to apply as carefully as possible - getting oil on the mucous membrane of the eye causes discomfort and damages eyesight. If, however, it gets into the eye, you need to rinse it with plenty of water and carry out the procedure again.
- If there are no allergic reactions, you can also apply oil to the area around the eyes. Regular use of it will help reduce the expression of the crow's feet.
- Do not keep the oil more than an hour. At the end of the procedure, it should be well washed off with warm water.
How to apply oil on the eyebrows?
The method of applying castor oil for eyebrows more simple. Before the procedure, the face should be cleaned of cosmetics, wash with warm water and wipe. Apply oil can be the same brush for mascara, as well as on the eyes. You can use cosmetic sponge soaked in oil or simply rub the product with your finger (hands should be clean). In this case, you can choose any convenient way. The main thing - hygiene.
It is not recommended to apply the oil directly after plucking eyebrows, as well as in the case of rashes or wounds on the skin. The procedure is repeated every day to obtain the desired effect.