Luxurious hair - the dream of every girl. Healthy and long curls always look beautiful and add to the image of spectacularity. But quickly growing hair, especially if you cut it under a square in a fit of inspiration, is not so easy. In order to grow a thick, long braid, complex actions are important: home care and proper nutrition.
Regular massage stimulates blood circulation and improves hair growth, making the strands thicker and thicker. Perform a massage while washing your head, as this will improve the penetration of nutrients. Or, set aside 5 minutes at work: this massage will help you relax and relieve tension.
Aloe vera juice is a storehouse of useful vitamins and elements that are simply indispensable for those who decide to quickly grow hair. B vitamins in the composition prevent hair loss and give them shine, zinc stimulates hair growth, and magnesium strengthens the roots. Aloe juice accelerates cell regeneration, makes the scalp healthy, helps to get rid of dandruff. It can be made independently at home or purchased at a pharmacy. Apply the juice to the roots several times a week for an hour or two before washing your hair.
Coconut oil strengthens the hair, preventing their loss, as well as restores their structure with frequent dyeing and curling. It can be applied only on the length to improve the condition of the hair and treat split ends, or rub into the scalp a couple of hours before washing or leave it overnight. But be careful: such a mask for the roots may not suit everyone - and it should be done no more than 1 time per week.
By including fatty fish in your diet, you get the necessary amount of fatty acids that nourish the hair follicles from the inside and promote hair growth. You can eat fish at least once a week in any form, since it does not lose its beneficial properties during processing.
In the summer season you should eat parsley, dill, spinach, basil and other herbs as a side dish as a side dish for meat and fish or in salads. Greens contain an incredible amount of vitamins, as well as iron and calcium, which nourish hair roots and optimize sebum secretion.
Nuts and Beans
Vegetable protein, selenium and zinc in the composition of nuts and legumes strengthen bones and hair, as well as enhance the subcutaneous blood circulation and support the health of the scalp. The most useful are almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, peas and beans. Every day, taking a handful of nuts, you will be one step closer to long and healthy curls.
Characteristics of hair types
Normal hair has a healthy, attractive appearance, they are distinguished by glossy shine, elasticity, silky texture. Such hair is easy to style and long-lasting form of hair. All these qualities are preserved in the hair of a normal type for several days after washing.
Dry hair looks dull and lifeless. They are difficult to comb and fit after washing, but they are easily confused and split at the tips. After washing dry hair, there is usually a feeling of tightness of the scalp. However, dry hair does not get dirty for a long time and becomes greasy only at the end of the 7th day after washing.
Typical signs of oily hair are increased greasiness, oily greasy shine, unkempt appearance. Just a few hours after shampooing, such hair sticks together in separate strands, becomes naughty and does not keep styling. Oily hair quickly adsorbs dust particles on itself, absorbs smelling substances, so it looks polluted, they can emit an unpleasant smell. Often, oily hair is accompanied by other problems - dandruff, excessive hair loss. Heat, high humidity and other atmospheric phenomena increase the increased greasiness of the hair. In most cases, oily hair is combined with oily skin. In general, from an aesthetic point of view, oily hair is a very unpleasant sight. Mixed-type hair is usually long: it is not covered with grease over the entire length, which is why there are greasy roots and dry split ends.
Oily hair care features
Before you talk about how to care for oily hair, you need to figure out what this type of hair "does not like." Thus, with increased sebaceous excretions, it is not recommended to wash the hair with hot water, massage the head (hairy part), brush the hair frequently, blow-dry and use hot tongs, use gels and waxes for hair styling, weave tight braids, wearing metal hairpins, because These actions stimulate sebum formation. In addition, owners of greasy hair is better to abandon the long curls and complex styling in favor of a short hair.
In all cases, treatment of oily hair should begin with a visit to the trichologist and computer diagnostics of the condition of the hair and scalp, spectral analysis of the hair for trace elements. If the reason for the increased oily hair lies in the improper functioning of the internal organs, the doctor may recommend consulting other specialists (endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, gynecologist and endocrinologist), conducting additional studies (biochemical analysis of blood, hormones, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs, etc.).
A trichologist will help you choose a therapeutic line for oily hair, which will allow you to regulate the work of the sebaceous glands and maintain a normal lipid balance of the scalp. To achieve the best effect in everyday care, it is recommended to use several products of the same series - for example, a mask, shampoo, lotion for oily hair. With regard to the permissible frequency of washing oily hair, there are different points of view. Some experts argue that frequent washing does not reduce, but only increases sebum secretion, others believe that you need to wash oily hair as they become dirty. In any case, it is better to wash oily hair in the morning, since at night the sebaceous glands work most intensively. Shampoo should be applied twice, rinsing the hair well with warm (but not hot) water. To dry hair prone to fat, better naturally without using a hair dryer.
Rinse the hair with herbal decoctions and infusions or rubbing them into the scalp will help slow the release of fat. Medicinal plants useful for oily scalp include coltsfoot, calamus, aloe, nettle, sage, oak bark, and horsetail.
A popular folk remedy for oily hair is washing them with kefir, yogurt, and whey. If you have a problem with oily hair, you can add a few drops of essential oil of bergamot, rose, peppermint, citrus to shampoo or rinse water. Masks for the scalp of clay and colorless henna have a good adsorbing and seborrheating effect.
Professional hair care and treatment can be carried out in a beauty salon using medical cosmetics - ampoules, masks or a set of products. The optimal solution for oily hair will be a short or medium length haircut, styling with a diffuser using mousses, spray fixatives or a light perm that lifts the hair at the roots. Oily hair coloring is not prohibited. Treatments and hair restoration procedures performed by the trichologist may include ozone therapy, mesotherapy, plasma lifting of the scalp, cryotherapy, darsonvalization, scalp peeling, "laser shower", etc.
The problem of increased fat content of hair can be solved only with an integrated approach, including the elimination of endogenous causes and the restoration of proper functioning of the sebaceous glands, competent home care of the hair and professional treatment.
Causes oily hair
Adolescence is the most common cause of hair getting greasy. At the same time, many girls may note that not only their hair becomes greasy, but also their skin, as well as acne and dandruff. For adolescents, this problem is temporary and most often disappears immediately after the girl or boy leaves the adolescent age.
But sometimes even an adult notices that the hair becomes too fat very quickly. This is due to the fact that the body is hormonal failure. It can be triggered by various factors, starting with pregnancy and ending with stress and unhealthy diet.
Among other things, skin diseases can be the cause of too fast hair contamination. Also because of them dandruff may appear, and the hair will become not only greasy, but also thin. This will be especially noticeable at the roots.
Let's try to consider other reasons why hair gets greasy too quickly:
- Your food is directly reflected in the hair. For example, if your diet contains a large amount of fatty or spicy foods, then this will not be the least merit of greasy hair.
- The less water you drink, the more fat the scalp secretes to prevent the roots from drying out. Try to drink as much fluid as possible.
- Improper care and selection of hygiene products also has a strong effect on oily hair.
- If you often dry your hair with a hair dryer, try to make sure that the stream of hot air does not get on the scalp, as the hair can become oily much faster and even start to fall out.
- If you are faced with the problem of oily hair, then it is quite possible to get rid of it at home. To learn how to do this, we suggest you read the following section.
What to do if hair is greasy
If your hair looks greasy after washing, it may mean that you picked up the wrong shampoo. First of all, you need to get the right care products for your hair type. It is best to ask the pharmacy shampoo for greasy and brittle hair.
In the event that you have too much time and you are a supporter of traditional medicine, then you will surely like homemade masks that will help to cure greasy hair at home. We offer you several recipes for effective masks for oily hair.
Everything is simple: coarse salt should be rubbed into the roots in circular motions for 3 minutes before each washing of the head. You can also use sea salt for this, but just keep in mind that if there are any wounds / scratches on the scalp, then it is better to refuse salt scrub - unpleasant sensations in the form of a burning sensation are provided.
Released Sulsen paste in a pharmacy without a prescription and is an excellent tool for the normalization of the sebaceous glands on the scalp. Apply the paste of Sulsen on the hair roots after shampooing and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then you need to gently massage the scalp and wash off the paste with ordinary warm water.
The effect of the use of this tool will be noticeable after several applications, experts recommend making 2 masks with Sulsen paste per week, and the total number of procedures should not exceed 10. If necessary, after 6 months you can repeat the procedures with Sulsen paste.
To eliminate the greasy hair you will need to follow the rules of caring for them, apply home remedies and adjust your own lifestyle. If during 3 months of regularly performed procedures no positive changes occur, then you should seek qualified assistance. In any case, the problem under consideration can and should be solved.
Kefir is one of the most common products for making hair poppy. It will help make your hair less greasy by controlling the amount of fat secreted by the skin. And it's very easy to use. You can put it on the hair and hair roots, gently rubbing into the skin, and then wash your hair in the usual way. You can also mix it with essential oils or mustard, in order to enhance the speed of hair growth.
Using kefir at least twice a week before washing your hair, you will see that the hair has ceased to be so oily and brittle.
Mustard is a natural irritant to the scalp that stimulates hair growth. In addition, mustard is able to dry the skin, which helps to significantly reduce the amount of emitted fat. However, if you overdo it with this ingredient, then there is an opportunity to earn dandruff.
And to use mustard as a mask for hair at home can be such a simple way:
- Add two large spoons of mustard to a glass of hot water.
- Let the mixture infuse a little, after which this water will need to be poured into a liter pot.
- Add more hot water by filling the pan to the top.
- Rinse the hair with the mixture, thoroughly massaging the scalp, then wash the hair in the usual way.
- When applying mustard to make hair less greasy, do not forget that it is not recommended to dry them with a hairdryer after washing.
Take 145 grams of black bread and send it to the blender, bringing to a mushy state. After that, dilute the crushed bread with hot otmashi dabs and leave to infuse in heat. When it is cool, filter it through a sieve and rub it into the scalp. Leave the mask on the hair for at least forty minutes, then wash your hair without using shampoo.
Such a mask of black bread will help not only make your hair less greasy, but also increase their volume.
To make a mask on the basis of aloe juice, you need to pick a few fresh leaves from the plant, put them in a jar and cover with alcohol or vodka in the amount of one hundred grams. The remedy should be infused for at least seven days somewhere in the pantry, after which it must be rubbed into the hair roots for five minutes. Rinse after half an hour with warm water without using shampoo.
Essential oils are also able to help in the fight against oily hair, if properly applied. You should also know that not all oils act on hair in a similar way. In order to make the hair less greasy, you need to give preference to the essential oils from:
- Ylang Ylang,
- eucalyptus and others.
Essential oils can be added in a small amount to your daily shampoo, and you can also use them as a separate hair mask. Just remember: essential oils are rather poorly washed out.
Honey and lemon
Fragrant and useful mask against oily hair with honey and lemon will help you to forget about your problem, if not forever, then for a very long time. You can cook it this way:
- Mix lemon juice and honey in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Add as much aloe juice.
- Peel a few cloves of garlic and chop them with the garlic press.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mixture to slightly damp hair.
- Rinse the mask should be half an hour after application. If you are afraid of the unpleasant smell of garlic, you can rinse your hair with water with the addition of garlic and mint essential oil.
Plain homemade potatoes are another incredibly useful ingredient that will help make hair less greasy and brittle. Based on it, you can make an excellent hair mask.To do this, simply grate two medium potatoes on a fine grater (if the hair is long, then it is better to increase the number of potatoes), then squeeze the juice from the resulting gruel with gauze and add it to the kefir glass. After mixing both ingredients, apply the mixture on your head in gentle movements, carefully working through the root area.
With the help of the above recipes you can once and for all forget about the fatness and brittleness of hair. Just do not forget to make sure that you are not allergic to one or another component that is part of the mask.
Rules for the selection of cosmetics for the care of oily hair
There are several simple rules for choosing cosmetics for hair differing in high fat content:
- If you prefer store and pharmacy tools, you should choose cosmetics marked "for oily hair."
- For prevention purposes, it is recommended to use tar shampoo at intervals of one to two courses per year. It will protect against the appearance of dandruff and other skin diseases.
- Of all cosmetic procedures, oily hair accepts only rinsing. And the best care products are herbal decoctions. What herbs to choose for oily hair? Yes, almost everything - nettle, burdock root, chamomile, and not only.
- Traditional medicine advises the use of mustard and honey, protein and dairy products in masks for oily hair type. But especially valuable are kefir and yogurt.
- Rinsing with lemon juice or diluted wine vinegar gives hair, dull and quickly becoming oily, a mirror-like shine.
- For oily hair do not recommend the use of conditioners, masks and creams for hair. If you use any of the above tools, it is only for the tips of the hair.
The most popular mistake among owners of greasy hair is the daily shampooing. On the one hand, it is fully justified; I don’t want to look untidy; on the other, it makes the problem even worse. Shampoos and conditioners of the mass market, as well as numerous decoctions and extracts of traditional medicine can block the receptors of the sebaceous glands, which are sensitive to changes in pH and, conversely, begin to work more actively. The maximum task at this stage is to increase the intervals of washing the head to 2-3 times a week.
In choosing the means to care for hair and scalp, consult with the trichologist. Medical shampoos for oily skin and hair are in the range of professional and pharmacy brands Bosley, Vichy, La Roche-Posay. It is very important to choose one treatment strategy and stick to it before getting a result, and not to make adjustments in the form of spontaneous herbal rinses recommended on TV.
If you wash your hair in the morning, and for dinner you have oily hair again and you don’t know what to do and how to look decent, then try using dry shampoo. In the morning, spray it at a distance of 20 cm from the roots of the hair and beat with your fingers. Dry shampoo gives a delay of an average of 3 hours, then it needs to be updated. The problem of oily hair is relevant for many, so there are already dry shampoos specifically for this type.
Try to less touch the head and hair, frequent combing, especially massage combs, stimulates the sebaceous glands and secretion. A comb with wide teeth will do its job much better than a tangtizer.
The reason why hair gets oily fast may be in the wrong diet. If you have a lot of carbohydrates in your diet, smoked, spicy, sweet, floury and fatty foods, then changes in appearance may well depend on nutrition. Revising the diet and adding fiber and protein to it will significantly correct the situation.
To balance the scalp, eat foods high in zinc and vitamin B6. They are found in meat, fish, chicken eggs, carrots.
How to wash your hair
Care for oily hair is also slightly different from the usual. It is recommended to wash your hair with warm water only, hot water is excluded. The sharp drop in water temperature from hot to cold is a kind of stress for the body and a signal to all internal systems to start working.
Since the sebum is produced actively at night, wash your hair in the morning in the morning, so you maximize the feeling of freshness and purity. If your hair is quickly oily, wash your head twice with shampoo. During the first application, the shampoo cleanses the hair; during the second application, the hair and scalp get more benefit from the composition of the product. Apply conditioner to the ends of the hair, without affecting the roots and root zone. Do not use creamy and oil indelible care. When hair and scalp are oily, only serums and light sprays are suitable.
You want to hide the problem of oily hair, but tight tails or braids do not go in favor either. No need to hide hair under headdresses. Simple styling without the use of studs and barrettes helps hair grow healthy and beautiful.
Hurst Shkulev Publishing
Moscow, st. Shabolovka, house 31b, 6th entrance (entrance from the Horse Lane)
My favorite basics for masks mixed phytocosmetics! :) Optimal nutrition and moisturizing hair! And though not quite for my hair type, but I'm still happy!
And I still continue to admire the masks from Phytocosmetics in such an incredibly convenient format And all I regret that I did not get to them before!
Recently, I try to “please” my hair no more than once a week, well, because oily hair does not allow me to do this more often.
Description from the manufacturer:
The natural components of the mask gently care for hair, deeply nourish and moisturize. Hair becomes thicker, silky and obedient.
Egg yolk contains the necessary nutrients to restore the hair's natural moisture: lecithin, amino acids, vitamins and carotene.
Milk proteins strengthen hair follicles, give hair elasticity.
Honey fills hair with vitality and energy, strengthens hair, increases its elasticity. Hair comes to life, get “salon smoothness” and natural shine.
Result: healthy and beautiful hair! Regular use of the mask contributes to the successful restoration, strengthening and accelerating hair growth.
The mask I purchased on the site apteka.ru, the cost for sachet was 30.00 rub, in my opinion, it is very accessible, you can take your son-in-law on a trip and not go bankrupt
On the package itself there is enough information about the product, I like such capacious "messages" from the manufacturer, when there is no need to go somewhere else for more information!
My hair thin, prone to fat at the roots and dry at the tips and with all my desire to extend the freshness of the hair, I understand that it is also necessary to nourish the hair at least from time to time! At the same time, I buy such masks extremely rarely, as I worry that the hair can be easily reloaded and it will quickly become greasy and unpleasant in appearance!
I put a mask on clean, washed hair, retreat a little from the roots, but still, with all my accuracy - the roots also touch a little.
I keep on hair 5-10 minutes, no more, I think the manufacturer does not just write the time to use the mask - it should be followed!
The mask is washed off easily, already at this stage you feel the softness and such a pleasant weight of the hair!
Hair dry a little longer than usual, I did not stack them, they dried up like this:
In doing so, I was worried that the mask would steal my natural volume hair, but no - it is exactly the same as usual!
But hair pollution rate faster, regrettably, but by the evening (late) I felt the heaviness of the hair, but I understood that it would be so, therefore I will not lower the rating for it! Since all the same my head every day and this is not a problem for me!
I think the mask is perfect for normal / dry hair, so they will definitely be softer, more nourished and without loss of hair freshness!
I really liked the mask, especially its cost and the opportunity to grab it with me on a trip / to a friend, and just use it from time to time!
Why does hair quickly become greasy?
Experts identify several main causes that affect the condition of the hair:
- Dysfunction of the sebaceous glands. The main cause of excessive oily hair is increased secretion of the sebaceous glands located in the scalp. In other words, too much sebum is secreted. During normal operation of the glands, it performs a protective function, protects the skin and hair roots from drying out, the bacterial flora, dirt particles and excess ultraviolet rays. But if the function of the glands is impaired, the excess sebum becomes the main cause of untidy appearance and increased hair greasiness.
- Hormonal disruptions. The increase in sebum production increases with sudden hormonal changes, for example, during puberty, menopause, pregnancy. In addition, the cause of the disruption of the normal functioning of the glands can be endocrine diseases, accompanied by an imbalance of certain hormones. In order to diagnose disorders in this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor - endocrinologist. After conducting a survey and establishing the cause of the hormonal failure, the doctor will be able to select drugs that can adjust the level of hormones and eliminate the increased production of sebaceous secretions.
- Unbalanced nutrition. Regular consumption of spicy, fatty, fried foods has an extremely negative effect on the condition of the hair. Improper diet, with a predominance of "fast" carbohydrates, which are contained in sweets, flour and confectionery products, contributes to the increased production of sebum. The absence in the diet of fresh vegetables and fruits, sour milk drinks, vegetable oils, leads to vitamin deficiency. Lack of vitamins, microelements and other beneficial substances adversely affect the condition of the scalp.
- Bad habits. Smoking, drinking alcohol - a direct way to disrupt the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands in the scalp.
- Wrong hair care. It is very important to correctly determine your hair type (dry, oily, combined) in order to select the appropriate care. If cosmetics do not correspond to the type of skin and hair, they not only will not help to cope with the fat content, but also vice versa, they can greatly worsen the condition of the hair.
- Impact of external factors. Especially sharply increased fat content of the hair is manifested in the cold season when wearing a hat (especially from synthetic materials) or staying outdoors without a headdress. Additional effects may have a hair dryer or curling iron, which, by drying out the tips, can activate the sebaceous glands and cause an increased fat content of the hair at the roots.
- Chronic diseases. Hair is a kind of indicator of health and if problems arise with them, it means that the body is not in order. Most often, the state of hair changes for the worse in diseases of the digestive and nervous system, so only the elimination of the underlying disease will help improve the condition of the hair.
- Specific diseases of the scalp. These include fungal diseases, in particular seborrheic dermatitis, which is accompanied by increased secretion of fat, dandruff, itching, hair loss. If you experience these symptoms, you should consult a doctor, a trichologist, to prescribe treatment.
- Genetic factor. The quality, type and structure of hair are signs that are inherited from the parents, so the problem with high fat hair can be transferred from parents to children.
- Stress, psycho-emotional stress, depression. Such states no doubt affect the condition of the hair, so it is important to be able to cope with various negative factors.
There are a lot of reasons why the hair condition leaves much to be desired. It is important for any woman to know that only the health of the whole organism can guarantee the health of the hair. To understand the reason, one should consult a specialist, undergo an appropriate examination and follow the doctor’s recommendations in the future.
To maintain healthy hair, it is important to follow a few basic rules:
- It is recommended to increase the intake of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A and vitamin E, which have a direct effect on the synthesis of collagen fibers, strengthening the hair structure and improving their condition. Useful substances and trace elements can be obtained from ready-made multivitamin complexes, or more often use fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You should not wash your hair with very hot water, as this is a stress for the skin, provokes its dryness, and as a result, increases the production of sebum. Use warm water to wash your hair and preferably boiled, but not from the tap. Washing your hair too often can aggravate the situation, so try to wash your hair once every three days.
- Carefully select the detergent according to your problem and use a shampoo designed specifically for oily hair.
- Hair balms should not be applied to the skin and rubbed into the roots, since the balm activates metabolic processes, enhances tissue trophism, and when applied to the scalp will contribute to enhanced sebum secretion.
- After washing, it is recommended to dry your hair in a natural way and comb it with a wooden comb with sparse teeth. It is necessary after each procedure to wash the comb with soap to remove contaminations and pathogens from it.
If you yourself can not cope with high fat hair, consult a doctor - trichologist. An experienced specialist will be able to identify the main causes of excessive sebum production and prescribe the necessary treatment, as well as correctly adjust hair care and recommend cosmetics suitable for your hair. In this case, the question of why the hair quickly becomes greasy, will be resolvable and the problem can be forgotten for a long time.
The doctor will correct the internal problems in the body, triggering an increased production of sebum. If the root of the problem is hormonal disruption, you will be referred for consultation to an endocrinologist who will select the necessary treatment regimen.
In addition, the doctor will prescribe the intake of vitamins A and E, minerals and help to adjust the diet. As mentioned above, it is necessary to eat more vegetables and fruits, less sweets, fatty and fried foods, as well as smoked foods and spices. The refusal of bad habits, the use of sugary carbonated drinks, strong coffee will have a beneficial effect on the state of the sebaceous glands and will reduce the fat content of the hair.
For hair care, medical shampoos are used, which include zinc compounds and salicylic acid, which have an antiseptic and drying effect. Good results are obtained using the paste "Sulsen", which reduces the production of sebum and improves the condition of the hair.
Treatment of folk remedies
Traditional medicine offers many options to combat the excessive development of sebaceous secrets. Consider the most simple and effective of them.
- The most famous tool that was used by our grandmothers is tar soap, based on natural birch tar. This substance is the strongest antiseptic, it dries, heals the skin and has a calming effect. If you do not want your hair to smell like tar, then after washing your hair with this tool you can re-rinse your hair with balm or shampoo.
- Ground black pepper (1 tsp) is mixed with the same volume of olive oil and allowed to brew for 24 hours. The resulting mixture is applied to the scalp for 15-20 minutes under the film and towel. Then rinse with warm water and shampoo. Pepper has a local irritant effect, provides the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the hair roots, accelerates blood circulation in the scalp and thus normalizes the function of the glands. Recipes based on bitter pepper, mustard, garlic and other components that irritate the skin can only be used when there is no damage to the scalp, and you do not suffer from hypersensitivity reactions to these components.
- The mask on starch with the addition of honey and lemon has a pronounced drying effect. Starch is poured with hot water or a decoction of oak bark, stirred and infused for several hours. After cooling, add to the mass of 1 tsp. honey and citric acid. The composition is thoroughly mixed. Apply to the hair roots for 30 minutes under the film and a warming cap.
- Essential oils which contain the whole complex of flavonoids, fatty acids and microelements are a wonderful remedy for this problem. Citrus and coniferous oils have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, soothing effect, restore the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands, eliminate greasy luster. Lavender and mint oils also stimulate hair growth, increase their nutrition from the roots.
- Masks made of clay can be used not only for the face, but also for the hair. Clay has a drying effect, absorbs excess fat, so this mask is recommended to do 20 minutes before washing your head. For hair use all kinds of clay, but a particularly pronounced result can be achieved when using white, blue and green clay.
- The most popular means is rubbing into the roots of burdock or castor oil. Do not think that their use will enhance the greasiness of the hair, on the contrary natural oils regulate the work of the glands and stabilize the production of sebaceous secretions.
- Broths of medicinal herbs are very effective (sage, oak bark, chamomile), which are rinsed with hair after washing. These plants are characterized by pronounced antiseptic, drying and astringent properties and help to reduce the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Instead of kefir as a mask, you can use other dairy products that do not contain sugar (sour cream, natural yogurt, sour milk). It is permissible to use fresh curd as a compress. To do this, it is mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, applied to the roots of wet hair and cover with a film, and then a towel.
- Very effective mask for hair, quickly becoming greasy, based on kefir. Kefir, as an independent product or mixed with egg white, is applied to the roots. Then the hair is covered with plastic wrap and wrapped with a towel to keep warm inside. Dairy product nourishes the roots and improves the hair structure, and egg white shows a drying effect and reduces sebum production.
- If the rootshair quickly becomes greasyIt is possible to make treatment with aloe vera juice, which exhibits pronounced antiseptic and astringent properties. Aloe leaves are kneaded in a mortar, the resulting mass is squeezed out through gauze, and the juice is rubbed into the scalp 15 minutes before washing the hair.
- Beat the egg yolk thoroughly and add 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice. The resulting mixture is sent to the refrigerator for 1.5 hours. Then applied to the hair roots, actively rubbing into the scalp, and leave for 30 minutes, and then washed with running warm water. This recipe is not recommended to apply in the case when the scalp is irritated, otherwise you may experience a feeling of severe burning and discomfort. In this case, the composition should be immediately washed off.
- Mustard powder is diluted in warm water and left overnight, according to the instructions for its breeding. You can use and ready mustard. 1 hl mustard is combined with 2 large tablespoons of water; a homogeneous, thick mass should turn out. Instead of water, you can use a decoction of sage, chamomile, oak bark. The resulting mixture is applied to the hair roots for 20 minutes. If there is a strong burning sensation, then it is necessary to immediately wash off the composition.
- Bee propolis is heated in a water bath until it becomes liquid, then add a piece of butter and melt it together with propolis. This mixture is cooled at room temperature. Do not use the refrigerator, as in the cold the mass will thicken again. Apply on the scalp for 30 minutes, covering with film and towel, and then wash off with shampoo.
- Red currant berries crushed until smooth. Mix with 2 tbsp. l liquid lime honey. In the mixture add 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice. If the mixture is too thick, it can be diluted with a small amount of water or herbal decoction (for greater effect). The resulting mixture should not be heated, therefore only a room temperature liquid should be used for dilution. Apply to the scalp for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm running water.
- Strain the nettle leaves through cheesecloth and cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator. For 200 ml of broth, you need to add 1 small spoonful of cinnamon (enhances hair growth and skin regeneration), one large spoonful of liquid honey (provides nourishment to the hair), one raw yolk. Stir the mixture thoroughly and refrigerate for 2 hours. Chilled medication rubbed into the roots of the hair and leave for 30 minutes under the film and a towel, keeping warm.
- For the next product, it is necessary to prepare a decoction of potatoes (it is better to peel it first). Cool the resulting liquid, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (calculated for one cup of broth), 1 tbsp. l cinnamon Rinse the hair with the resulting mixture before shampooing, or make baths, immersing the hair in a decoction for 20-30 minutes and rubbing it into the roots.
Homemade recipes with regular use give a very good result. Traditional medicine is rich in methods of treating increased oily skin of the scalp and can offer a whole arsenal of universal remedies aimed at improving the hair. It is important to choose from the variety of proposals the most suitable option and use it to eliminate the increased oily hair.
We considered a very serious problem that affects women, not only in Russia, but throughout the world. And this problem is greasy hair. Constant washing, the use of unsuitable shampoos, head massage not only does not save, but, on the contrary, worsens the condition of the hair, increasing the production of sebum.
It is believed that dry hair can be washed every 7-10 days, and oily hair - once every 5-7 days. To date, this information has lost relevance. Modern shampoos do not change the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp, do not dry the skin, but, on the contrary, carefully take care of its condition, restore the structure of the hair and the surface layer of the skin.
These tools can wash your hair daily, without causing any damage to the functions of the sebaceous glands. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo that matches the type of hair, in which the doctor can help. At the same time, special medical shampoos should not be used more often 2 times a week and can be used only during the course of therapy prescribed by the doctor.
Do not forget about maintaining health and monitor the condition of the body. Timely treat chronic diseases, avoid stress, hypothermia, catarrhal diseases, adhere to proper nutrition - this will help keep your hair in good condition. If the body is healthy, then the hair will look amazing.
How to get rid of oily hair?
There are many ways to combat greasy hair. We must begin with the fact that often stop washing hair - no more than 2 times a week.
Water for washing the head should not be hot, but warm. When using a hair dryer, you must turn it on in a “cool” mode.
You should refuse fatty foods, large amounts of sweet, white bread, fast food and smoked meat, alcohol and coffee, and eat more vegetables, fruits, eat millet and corn porridge, take vitamins, which are recommended by the doctor directly in each case.
For diseases of the endocrine system that cause hormonal changes, you need to undergo an appropriate course of treatment and use medical shampoos and conditioners when washing your hair.
A good result is given by the massage, which must be done twice a week before washing the head. Thus, the pores are released from fat and begin to "breathe."
Massage directly into the scalp, moving it with firm fingers for a minute.
In addition, you can use hair masks, which are based on clay, which is sold in pharmacies. Convenient to use and that usually happens in every home. For example, rub your hair before washing with a slice of lemon. Or dilute the mustard powder with water and apply this gruel to damp hair, hold for 5 minutes and rinse.
It helps well if you rub aloe juice or kefir into your head before washing. It is useful to rinse very greasy hair after washing with decoction of herbs: nettle, horsetail, hop, burdock. You can also recommend using shampoos with extracts of these herbs. Dark hair is recommended to rinse with water and apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon of vinegar per 1 liter of water).
When choosing a shampoo, you should pay attention to its composition. For example, it is known that calendula has anti-inflammatory properties. Well, if the shampoo includes plants such as black currant, Chinese magnolia vine, yarrow. Oak bark and wild rose are rich in tannins.
In the care of oily hair, everything matters, even a hairstyle. Hair should not be tightened with rubber bands and braided into tight braids. A comb should be purchased with sparse teeth and better horny, since it absorbs fat well and wash it often. If you recall the "advice of grandmothers", you can try to wash your hair with baby or tar soap.
Oily hair problem
Oily hair can be from you by nature, or from wearing a headdress and a cold season. Oily hair is the problem of your sebaceous glands. Dandruff can also be a cause as well as a consequence of unruly hair. Fight these two problems in parallel, and you have a good result.
Ways to combat greasy hair
Quickly dirty hair must be properly washed and cared for. Use water not more than 50 degrees, this temperature is optimal for the scalp. It is advisable to use boiled or slightly softened baking soda water. Frequent washing of the head, does not affect the composition of the hair very well. It is optimal to wash your hair every three days. Choose a shampoo, which consists of natural ingredients, they are able for a longer time to keep the right balance of the scalp.
During washing with massaging movements, rub in the shampoo, thereby massaging the skin and improving blood circulation. To dry oily hair should be a hairdryer at an average temperature, keeping the hairdryer at a distance of 20-30 cm from your head.
Also an important criterion for proper functioning of the sebaceous glands is diet. Use in food fruits, vegetables, liver, beef, different cereals and wholemeal bread. Add vitamins B and C, vitamins containing zinc, sulfur and iron to your diet. Pharmacies sell special vitamin complexes that help combat hair oily.
Popular methods can also save the day.
Use masks and special tinctures for rubbing into the scalp.
- If you are the owner of dark hair, use a decoction of tansy, mint, oak bark, chamomile and horsetail as a rinse. It will help you to eliminate the excess greasiness of the hair, as well as give them shine, volume and silkiness.
- mask of garlic porridge, honey, egg yolk, aloe and lemon, perfectly cope with oily hair
If folk remedies and special shampoos do not solve your problem with the fat content of your hair, then you need to take it seriously. By contacting a dermatologist during a visit, you will be able to put your hair and internal organs in order, which entirely affect the sebaceous glands. Having gotten rid of the problem inside, it will disappear outside.